I hope you don't just date Barbie

Replies

• sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    url55.gif
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    My ex was a nerdy accountant. lol

I wish there were groupies for us nerdy accountants like there are for rock stars and pro athletes.
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    I generally prefer other toys over Barbie. She doesn't even come with batteries. :huh:

You need the ones that use D batteries right? ha
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Why all the Barbie hate? Barbies are people too dammit.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Right? I've been running it through the decoder ring for 20 minutes and all I get is "Drink More Ovaltine"

My decoder ring must be broken. Everything turns out as "kill them all, watch the world burn"
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Instead of just DATING Barbie, should I also try getting into her pants?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    :yawn:
  • McCluskey1128
    McCluskey1128 Posts: 88 Member
    So people are assuming things about you, based on the way you look? I can't even imagine how frustrating that must be for you. Luckily, as a woman, I've never had to deal with that.

LOL This is fantastic!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Barbie... with amazing hair and a figure to die for... and yet in the end... her panties are permanently attached...

wait... wut?
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member

I wish there were groupies for us nerdy accountants like there are for rock stars and pro athletes.

not all accountants are "nerdy" by appearance.. i'm an accountant and people doubt me all the time when i tell them that :noway:
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    200.gif
  • wheird
    Barbie... with amazing hair and a figure to die for... and yet in the end... her panties are permanently attached...

wait... wut?

Out.

Unless moving them to the side is an option.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

wait... wut?

Out.

nowadays, they're moulded on, white granny panties, sometimes with pretty flowers.
  • wheird

wait... wut?

Out.

nowadays, they're moulded on, white granny panties, sometimes with pretty flowers.

And yer outta heeeeeere!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Meet-The-Real-Life-Barbie--Valeria-Lukyanova.jpg
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member

wait... wut?

Out.

Seriously? Wow. When I was a kid, if we wanted Barbie to wear underwear, we had to get a paper route, by golly, and we had to go to the store and buy that underwear ourselves with our hard-earned cash.

My Barbies all had FGM, I guess... No openings down there. Childbirth must've really sucked for Barbie.
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member

not all accountants are "nerdy" by appearance.. i'm an accountant and people doubt me all the time when i tell them that :noway:

I'm an accountant, too. I don't think I am nerdy in appearance, but I'm nerdy on the inside and that's what counts. ;-)
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member

wait... wut?

Out.

And yer outta heeeeeere!

:laugh::drinker:

I'd get a strike, even though it's PG-13...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApvngXoiung
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Oh my!! And anatomically correct too? She's in trouble!!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    wut ?