ARE SAUNA SUITS REALLY HELPFUL?

13»

Replies

• PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    I found 3 academic articles, I was searching the database under psychology articles only lol

I'll give you input on what I found...

AND YES THERE IS NO BENEFIT WHEN IT COMES TO LOOSING FAT, THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED I AM TRYIG TO FIND OTHER POTENTIAL BENEFITS! SO NO NEED TO BE ****S ABOUT IT.

actually-im-not-even-mad-thats-amazing-meme.jpg
  • I found 3 academic articles, I was searching the database under psychology articles only lol

AND YES THERE IS NO BENEFIT WHEN IT COMES TO LOOSING FAT, THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED I AM TRYIG TO FIND OTHER POTENTIAL BENEFITS! SO NO NEED TO BE ****S ABOUT IT.

Well you weren't worth helping. Good luck with your gimmicks.

because restating the obvious is very helpful
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    I found 3 academic articles, I was searching the database under psychology articles only lol

Other potential benefits:

1. Makes people that wear them get angry and yell at strangers on the internet when recieving answers to a question asked. Thus giving other people a bit of unexpected entertainment.

2. Can throw sweat soaked clothes at friends as a practical joke.

3. If a helmet is added, it can be used as a quick Halloween costume.

4. If placed on the coffee table, it can be an interesting conversation starter.

5. If it's sideways raining outside, it can act as an excellent, full body umbrella.

6. If you get sent back in time, it can be used to convince people that you are a space alien come to suck out their brains.

7. It could be made into a hat, a plane, a pterodactyl, a broach...
  • I found 3 academic articles, I was searching the database under psychology articles only lol

Other potential benefits:

1. Makes people that wear them get angry and yell at strangers on the internet when recieving answers to a question asked. Thus giving other people a bit of unexpected entertainment.

2. Can throw sweat soaked clothes at friends as a practical joke.

3. If a helmet is added, it can be used as a quick Halloween costume.

4. If placed on the coffee table, it can be an interesting conversation starter.

5. If it's sideways raining outside, it can act as an excellent, full body umbrella.

6. If you get sent back in time, it can be used to convince people that you are a space alien come to suck out their brains.

7. It could be made into a hat, a plane, a pterodactyl, a broach...

lol
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    lose*
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    No, not helpful, as others have covered before me. Also pretty dangerous, especially if you're wearing one to exercise, namely if you aren't used to exercising in the first place.

I feel like you'd honestly be better off just not drinking any water.... not that I'm suggesting that.... ::backs out slowly::
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    NoDrEvil.gif
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    No, you just look ridiculous.