Hula hoop

Options
I know Wii Hula hoop wont burn as many calories as doing it in real. But still, I did 3208 in one go for both the directions; and did sweat like hell. So, I know its working. Have been doing it everyday. Now, my sides don't hurt. And its FUN! I wish they had a lil faster Aerobics/Boxing too.

Replies

• neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I know Wii Hula hoop wont burn as many calories as doing it in real. But still, I did 3208 in one go for both the directions; and did sweat like hell. So, I know its working. Have been doing it everyday. Now, my sides don't hurt. And its FUN! I wish they had a lil faster Aerobics/Boxing too.
  • Kirsti
    Kirsti Posts: 53
    Options
    I love my wii fit (although according to my husband my hula hooping resem,bles a dog humping a football :laugh: ) Have you unlocked the free step? It's a good way to work up a bit of a sweat! I love the rthym boxing but I wish there was a free mode on that too so you could just go nuts!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: the hula hoop game on my Wii!
    I've done almost 4000 spins. I try to break my own record everytime I do it.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I know what I want for my birthday :bigsmile:

I wanna play, I wanna play!!!
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: the hula hoop game on my Wii!
    I've done almost 4000 spins. I try to break my own record everytime I do it.
    OUCH! 4000............. I was huffing n puffing to cross 3250...
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    I love my wii fit (although according to my husband my hula hooping resem,bles a dog humping a football :laugh: ) Have you unlocked the free step? It's a good way to work up a bit of a sweat! I love the rthym boxing but I wish there was a free mode on that too so you could just go nuts!
    I do boxing on Wii sport for the free mode. Maaaannnnn.... I sweat a lot after a single game of 3 rounds.
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options

Its a good deal. Exercise and fun too.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

I heard the yoga can be challenging, too. Have you tried?
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    i order a acu hoop last week, i don't know if it's the same as the hula hoop. but, my sides hurt everytime i do it? is yours like that?
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options

I heard the yoga can be challenging, too. Have you tried?

Yaa. I have been doing Yoga for 3 years. Wii yoga is good. Not vigorous but you can improve stability in yoga postures.
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    i order a acu hoop last week, i don't know if it's the same as the hula hoop. but, my sides hurt everytime i do it? is yours like that?

Mine is a virtual one. :tongue:
    Its Wii hula hoop. You stand on a board n make big rounds with your bum. The Mii(Wii Avatar) will replicate you moves.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!