Three years ago today I came home from Rehab.

Replies

• perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Great story, great accomplishments.
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Very Inspiring! Congrats!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Truly amazing. Congrats!
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    God Bless You!!!! What am amazing journey you had! Congratulations on all that you have overcome and accomplished! So very inspiring!!!
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    So amazing and inspiring!!!! thanks so much for sharing your story!!!
  • I have goosebumps! Congratulations!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,194 MFP Moderator
    Amazing story. YOU are absolutely fantastic.
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    This has to be the most inspirational story I have seen on her to date. It literally brought tears to my eyes. I was running and training for a half marathon when a friend encouraged me and my husband to do a Spartan obstacle course run in April. I had gotten up to 4 miles and battled terrible shin splints but was beating them. At the Spartan, I had a freak accident where I fell and shattered my heel bone. I am 9 weeks out, had reconstructive surgrey (12 screws and a plate) and was told on Wednesday after 6 weeks of recovery that I have little bone growth. 6 more weeks in the cast non weight bearing. I was devastated. After a 9 week MFP hyatis, I hop on here and see your story. I have no reason for self pitty! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm putting on my big girl panties now!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    What a great way to start a Friday.. I love this and appreciate you sharing your story.

You are truly amazing. Not only have you overcome obstacles, you give back to your community, and you are raising your children to realize the only limitations we have are the ones we set ourselves.

Congratulations love and keep up the great work. You are a blessing to many!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Wow - incredible story and transformation. Inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    What an amazing transformation! I can tell you are a beautiful person on the inside as well, filled with love and...well...joy :flowerforyou:
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Holy crap that is wonderful! Very inspiring!
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Wow what an inspiration!!!! Amazing job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Wow. What an amazing story. Congrats!

clapping-gif22.gif
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    That's amazing!!!
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    What an inspiration! You are amazing, thank you for sharing your success! :drinker:
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    So full of win it's not true. Awesome, awesome post :smile:
  • thatgirlkellib
    thatgirlkellib Posts: 150 Member
    Beautiful story, I am so inspired! congrats and I hope after reading this anyone knows never to give up...because anything is possible you proved it!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    I just :heart: this story

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!