Three years ago today I came home from Rehab.

Replies

• Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    You have done amazing1!!! for lack of better words. Praise God, keep inspiring the world :)
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Wow. Just Wow.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Amazing story!!!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    I think this is the first Success Story which I really want to print off and keep as a reminder when things are tough. :smile:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    awesome job!! You've worked so hard and are a great inspiration for so many reasons! The Y is a good bunch of ppl:drinker:
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    You are just amazing!! There are too many people who would have given up and decided that would just be there life. They would have let this control them!! YOU DIDN'T.... You took this as a challenge and got your life back!!! You are just amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!!!!!
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    So needed this on a friday!Today I was in the mood-"when will this ever get over,when will I lose and get the body I want!!Great inspiration!Keep up the good work!Do you weight train as well?
  • squeakybuttcheeks
    squeakybuttcheeks Posts: 54 Member
    So awesome! Congrats!

61979966.png
  • CarlaNB
    CarlaNB Posts: 38
    I think I got something in my eye...

...me too...
  • kguerriere
    kguerriere Posts: 34 Member
    I can't find the proper words to express how inspiring you are, thank you for posting this! Bravo! Congrats! Woo hoo for Joy!
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Awesome You!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story! You are awesome!!
  • DaniMichelle5
    DaniMichelle5 Posts: 19 Member
    Amazing story, amazing results!!!
  • Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Wow Joy, I'm so happy for you.
    Thanks for the shot of inspiration. I'm late for the gym!! (here I go)
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it's ok but I'd like to show this to another friend who went through the same surgery and cauda equina syndrome to show him there is much hope for a super quality life of awesomeness. You are an amazing, strong inspiration. :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Wow, truly inspiring. Totally awesome.
    There are so many whiners on this site(me included), its refreshing to see someone with the strength to overcome a genuine challenge.
  • caseyrh9
    caseyrh9 Posts: 3 Member
    This is amazing. YOU are amazing! Congrats on all of your success and hard work - you definitely deserve to be where you are today!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Amazing story
  • Wow! Very inspiring!
    Amazing life-changing story!
    Keep inspiring us and your students!
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    fab
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!