Three years ago today I came home from Rehab.

Replies

• esther617
    esther617 Posts: 18 Member
    Incredibly inspiring story! You look amazing! Thank you for sharing.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    There are no words of congratulations that match the blessings that you have given yourself. Wow.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Wow. Amazing. Simply amazing!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    AMAZING! Loved reading this! Thanks for sharing! You look fantastic! Way to be a healthy roll model for your kids and give back to the community! Best all around success story I've read in a while!
  • BeFit_0419
    BeFit_0419 Posts: 11 Member
    Where there's a will ~ there's a way ! You just showed us that ! well done Joyzy
  • lilhope72
    lilhope72 Posts: 24 Member
    Wow!! Truly Amazing. You've just made every excuse I've ever used seem laughable.
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    What a turn around situation! Its like you hollered "cut" and then "Do over" only better best :) We don't know our own personal best until we push and try...you look amazing, you are amazing & I love that you are sharing your success and joy with others at the Y!!! Paying it forward and back--Bravo senorita :)
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    You are joy embodied. Creating a miracle of your own in healing your body.
  • Happy_Niss
    Happy_Niss Posts: 95 Member
    Damn that's awesome!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Incredible! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Wonderfully inspirational!
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Incredible! You are such an inspiration. I've had a hard time lately losing weight because I can't exercise while I wait for surgery. I was worried about gaining when I come home... but now I know it can be done - thanks so much!!
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Fantastic!!!!!!! Great inspiration!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Fantastic. You're a true inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Wow! You are awesome and amazing! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Tears of pride in my eyes right now! You go girl!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    What an inspiration you are. I love this story. Congrats!

My husband was the same way. He suffered a traumatic brain injury and had to relearn how to walk. He's running 5k's now so I understand how hard you had to work for this.
  • I am not one to post on here often but WOW ....that is an awesome story!!!! Congratulations to you for both doing it for you and for your family but now to also help others
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Thanks Joy... I really need the motivation... Going to try again!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Joy - Thank you for sharing your story. What a great read for me first thing this morning! You look fantastic! Great job! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!