Steam Summer Sale

2»

Replies

• Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Wait Banished was on sale? It was on my wish list and I never got an email. Son of a .... :explode:

This summer sale is pissing me off! :sad:
    I bought Banished when it was on sale, it's a great game worth every penny! I would pay even full price for it. :)
  • sky3z
    sky3z Posts: 190 Member
    :o got a bunch of stuff

mostly all the telltale games series
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    I picked up The Witcher 1 &2. Wanted Darksiders 2 but I want it on the PS3 instead so I passed on that. Love Darksiders though! I picked it up on a PS sale and it's totally a God of War clone. Which is good because I love GoW. There is a couple of others I'm eyeing but I think I'll stay with Witcher for now.
    I can't believe I haven't seen The Witcher before! I think because 1 & 2 came out in my WoW haydays that DH and I didn't even look at another game until we quit a year and a half ago. Saw The Witcher 3 at E3 and fell in love with it. Was looking at 1&2 on Steam but didn't commit. Saw the sale and almost fell out of my chair. 1 was 1.99 and 2 was 4.99. Love our procrastination sometimes. :)
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Well the sale is over and I behaved myself for the most part. I bought too many games, don't get me wrong, but I still used restraint. Final report:

Purchased:

Borderlands 2
    Darksiders 1
    Darksiders 2
    Far Cry 3
    State of Decay
    Torchlight 2

So in the end I spent about $30-$35 but in return I have secured probably 200 hours of entertainment. Good trade I'd say.