1200 calories

firegirlred
firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
I've discovered that I need to update my diet profile whenever I drop weight. I'm officially out of the 140's and still losing, but the change in weight has me reevaluating my diet in order to keep losing, in a healthy way.

I updated my diet plan with my new weight. It now recommends the minimum, 1200 calories.

I guess it's time for me to slow down on my weight loss.

I look forward to reaching my first mini goal. 138. I'm only 1.5 pounds away. I have pizza planned, but I plan to do it on a day when I do my long workout, and I can burn 700+ calories. As for sonic and mcdonalds, I also plan to treat myself, but only on days when I can burn enough calories to remain within a reasonable calorie count.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement that you guys have given me. You really have motivated me to keep going for it when I don't feel like it.

Thank you!

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    I've discovered that I need to update my diet profile whenever I drop weight. I'm officially out of the 140's and still losing, but the change in weight has me reevaluating my diet in order to keep losing, in a healthy way.

I updated my diet plan with my new weight. It now recommends the minimum, 1200 calories.

I guess it's time for me to slow down on my weight loss.

I look forward to reaching my first mini goal. 138. I'm only 1.5 pounds away. I have pizza planned, but I plan to do it on a day when I do my long workout, and I can burn 700+ calories. As for sonic and mcdonalds, I also plan to treat myself, but only on days when I can burn enough calories to remain within a reasonable calorie count.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement that you guys have given me. You really have motivated me to keep going for it when I don't feel like it.

Thank you!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Wow! I wish I could plan like you. Keep up the good work.:happy:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    I update my profile and goals every 10 lbs, my calories so far have actually increased, only by 50 but still.

As for the sonic and mcdonalds, I can't eat that stuff at all anymore, everytime I do I end up with horrible stomach cramps :sick: and :explode: , well we will leave it at that.

Great job on your goals, keep it up!:drinker:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    :flowerforyou: Awesome! I wish I was only 15 pounds away from my goal!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!