What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• W0nderGiirl
    W0nderGiirl Posts: 121 Member
    Skyrim and Twilight Princess <33
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Still ridding the land of Ezora of evil in Final Fantasy 14. Stupid job system keep me coming back. That and my wife paid for a 6 month subscription. Oh, and Mario Kart 8. When I get tired of riding my armoured Chocobo, the kart is a great escape. Send Gilbrod a invite on the WiiU if you want to get beat!
  • Playing through Dead Space 3 again with a friend that's never played before. Also picked up Saints Row 4 during the steam sale so I'll start that.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    I needed a brake from wow so I got ff14 for my ps4 and so far Im really enjoying it. Mind you I have a few hours of game play and Im still deciding which I prefer controller/KM. I really like the controller but the tagerting is driving me crazy but while KM tagert is a lot easier I miss the freedom the controller gives for movent. Ugh.
  • en4cerd43
    en4cerd43 Posts: 34 Member
    Also picked up Saints Row 4 during the steam sale so I'll start that.

It's fantastic! It gets especially enjoyable when you get into the game a little and start realizing what games SR4 was "influenced" by.
  • Pjames95
    Pjames95 Posts: 20 Member
    I like playing the co-op games with my pals, we've been working through the user made missions on Left4Dead 2 though now we're playing a bit of Warframe. It's ok but not great.

Warframe can be fun if you are super-patient and don't mind waiting months to earn weapons and armor. You can definitely have a decent experience without dropping any money but they really make it tempting to spend. The clan stuff was pretty cool and committing your resources to help build the clan base was kind of a cool idea.

Yeah we've only just started really, just got the basic gun and sword upgrades you get early on, the rest look pretty difficult to get. In a clan just with my buddies, so not even got the base going properly yet. We'll see how it' goes as we keep playing it. We've been switching between this and Planetside 2 over the last few days.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Steam sale has given me many options haha. Just started Fallout 3, played New Vegas before and heard great things about 3. Also just finished up Fable 3 on Xbox, thinking of moving on to the Mass Effect trilogy.
  • Dan_Lifts
    Dan_Lifts Posts: 22
    After playing the Destiny Alpha & to pass the time til Beta/Full game and other good stuff in the fall, I traded our older PS3 & got a 360 & the Halo series. Played through Reach, CE, 2 and 3 so far. ODST isn't thrilling me yet so I may move on to Halo 4 or replay some of the others in a much more "completionist" way. Now that I have a 360, I'd like to try Witcher 2 and some other stuff that isn't available on PS...any recommendations?
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    I needed a brake from wow so I got ff14 for my ps4 and so far Im really enjoying it. Mind you I have a few hours of game play and Im still deciding which I prefer controller/KM. I really like the controller but the tagerting is driving me crazy but while KM tagert is a lot easier I miss the freedom the controller gives for movent. Ugh.

I found that the targeting system sucks using the buttons on the PS4 controller. I just use the touch pad. It's been working like a charm.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Picked up Banished from the Steam sale and I'm addicted, but then I love town building.
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Been playing Guildwars 2 and Diablo 3 again. Also picked up a few games from the Steam sale but haven't put much time into them yet.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Need to add Torchlight 2 to my playing list. picked it up on the steam sale for $5 and just spent 3 hours playing it. very fun for very cheap.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    rpg maker... addicted -_-
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member

I have that, but have yet to get into it. It's soo enticing to think we can craft our own games!

I've been playing a little 'Dead Nation' that I got free on PS4 via PS+
  • Wolves06
    Wolves06 Posts: 11 Member
    League of legends, although with my current lose streak i'm playing a lot of Don't Starve atm
  • ausylo
    ausylo Posts: 14 Member
    On PS4, Watch_Dogs and recently tried Blacklight Retribution, which isn't horrible for a F2P..

On PC, Wolfenstein and Battlefield 4, I have a bunch of other games installed as well, a ton to list.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member

I have that, but have yet to get into it. It's soo enticing to think we can craft our own games!

it's awesome! making a simple game is pretty straight forward but getting into customization has a much steeper learning curve. in a way it reminds me of a more complex version of minecraft. you can hop in the game and start slapping blocks around right away, but you can also continue down a road of ridiculous redstone circuitry if you want to.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    I was playing bioshock because of the summer steam sale. But I'm a wuss because it's scary so I started Skyrim on PS3 instead.
  • jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    I found myself playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive more than anything else lately. I'm not even good at counter-strike lol. :ohwell:
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Some Civ V on Steam but not much else. Too much other stuff going on right now. Plus, it's warm out (finally) so I'd rather get outside if I can.