140lb down - I've reached my initial goal - with pictures.

Replies

• ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    FAB-tastic!!!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Great job! I'm sure your wife appreciates the "Eye Candy" wink wink
  • WOW!! Congratulations! You have done an astounding job.
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Amazing job! :bigsmile:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look amazing - I weigh around 148lbs at the moment - So you have lost nearly a WHOLE PERSON!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING + YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY!

I have the biggest smile on my face looking at your pictures & your transformation - BLOODY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DONT LOOSE ANYMORE - YOU ACTUALLY LOOK TOO SMALL NOW - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • nentecular
    nentecular Posts: 101 Member
    PLEASE DONT LOOSE ANYMORE - YOU ACTUALLY LOOK TOO SMALL NOW - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm just 3.5lb from my final target, is it OK if I drop that little bit more? :wink:
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    You look amazing...Truly distinguished!!! Congrats!!!
  • Bostonsoul
    Bostonsoul Posts: 151 Member
    Well done man!!
    You rock the hell out of that suit!
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    You look amazing. What a great feat!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Amazing job! Thank you for sharing !
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    wow i just realized that you did this in under a year.... that's amazingggggg
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Amazing! Well done!
  • Maryam4eva
    Maryam4eva Posts: 33 Member
    WOW! What an achievement well done. I have a similar amount to lose and am struggling at the moment just to get started. Any tips?
    Did you just calorie count or did you incorporate exercise from the very beginning.:smile:
    All I've done is walk and calorie count. I use a FitBit and when I started, I built myself up to five miles/day and now I normally manage between eight and ten miles/day at an average speed of around 4.4mph.

I always eat a large percentage of my exercise back.

I didn't change what I ate at all, I still eat all the rubbish like pizza once a week, fish and chips on a friday and on a thursday I visit my aged mother who cooks me a full meal. It's only recently I've started added more healthy options in.

If I'd had to dramatically change what I ate, I wouldn't have managed it.

This has taken around a year - Here's a plot from the 'weight diary' app on my phone. As can be seen, I've only broken the trend three times, christmas, new year and when I had a long weekend away in February with my wife.
    trend-20140625-183825.png
    CONGRATS!!!!!..
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    WOW! What an achievement well done. I have a similar amount to lose and am struggling at the moment just to get started. Any tips?
    Did you just calorie count or did you incorporate exercise from the very beginning.:smile:
    All I've done is walk and calorie count. I use a FitBit and when I started, I built myself up to five miles/day and now I normally manage between eight and ten miles/day at an average speed of around 4.4mph.

I always eat a large percentage of my exercise back.

I didn't change what I ate at all, I still eat all the rubbish like pizza once a week, fish and chips on a friday and on a thursday I visit my aged mother who cooks me a full meal. It's only recently I've started added more healthy options in.

If I'd had to dramatically change what I ate, I wouldn't have managed it.

This has taken around a year - Here's a plot from the 'weight diary' app on my phone. As can be seen, I've only broken the trend three times, christmas, new year and when I had a long weekend away in February with my wife.
    trend-20140625-183825.png
    CONGRATS SIR!
    Amazing is the word.

Also just amazing how you got there,in the world where people peddle all magic potions and pills and looks for support in order they can do unhealthy things to lose weight,you are a role model.
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    This is great! You look awesome and I love that you did by not denying yourself! Great job!
  • erinroro
    erinroro Posts: 20
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration!
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    :flowerforyou: That is amazing! What an accomplishment!!! Congrats!
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    HEY! YOU! You're AWESOME!!! :drinker:
  • dnmoehring
    dnmoehring Posts: 64 Member
    This is really awesome :) congrats on your hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!