Why isn't this group active?

Hello I am new to MFP, I just wanted to say hello and I was wondering for a group that has 200 members you aren't a very active group. It is kind of sad, I would love to be able to talk to fellow pagans on here. So if you would like to, please add me. As my name says I am Vegan and Pagan. I am an eclectic pagan and a priestess of a very active coven. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

BB

Replies

• cinnamoncarriere1
    cinnamoncarriere1 Posts: 10 Member
    Hello I am new to MFP, I just wanted to say hello and I was wondering for a group that has 200 members you aren't a very active group. It is kind of sad, I would love to be able to talk to fellow pagans on here. So if you would like to, please add me. As my name says I am Vegan and Pagan. I am an eclectic pagan and a priestess of a very active coven. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

BB

** maybe they were waiting for us Lol!** Let's put some new life into it ;)
  • Elessedil
    Elessedil Posts: 2
    Hi there. I just joined and am also looking to get some support from fellow pagans. I hope to see more people post in here. :smile:
  • cinnamoncarriere1
    cinnamoncarriere1 Posts: 10 Member
    You can add me. I'm an eclectic pagan as well, I identify as Shamanic Witch, as my path is somewhere in between the two practices. Maybe we can start a group Active Pagans Lol :happy:
  • Elessedil
    Elessedil Posts: 2
    Hey there. That sounds like a good idea. It looks like the last time people were really active was about 15 months ago or so. I'll leave it up to you. =)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    might as well just breathe life into this forum

adding extra forums doesn't do anything but split up possible new members!
  • Hi. I am new here looking for friends and support on this journey. No ahters though i have alot to lose ;)
  • thenerdmommy
    thenerdmommy Posts: 16 Member
    Hello :D

I just joined this group as well (actually just finished my intro post in the introductions post).

I'm an eclectic pagan with Celtic tendencies.

Feel free to add me! Would love to have some new pagan friends :D
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    I WILL SINGLEHANDEDLY BRING THIS GROUP BACK TO LIFE. I need some kind of online Pagan community now that I've weaned myself off Tumblr.