Friday NSV - Post below!!!

Replies

• LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Not weight loss related, but I am smoke-fee since Monday!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    I took a picture of myself today and I could physically see the changes in my body compared to before. My stomach and face lost some weight!!! :smile: :happy:
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Not weight loss related, but I am smoke-fee since Monday!

This is great - congratulations!!
  • LYL353
    LYL353 Posts: 41 Member
    I just gave a piece of my FAVORITE pizza to the dog (instead of eating it like I wanted to.) I knew if it went back in the 'fridge I would have eaten it later. LOL - My dog loves me. :)
  • LStonePTL
    LStonePTL Posts: 31 Member
    I've been working out since January and have been taking some group classes 2 days a week. Today I decided to try a new class with a new instructor. I was pretty excited that She was way more winded and tired out than I was at the end of the class. =o)

Also, Yesterday I had to use a nasty public bathroom and put my squatting skills to test, I nailed it! I squatted like a champ with no support. Yeah me!!
  • CanadaChick74
    CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    A regular bath towel (not a bath sheet) now covers me comfortably!
  • lilhope72
    lilhope72 Posts: 24 Member
    I was standing in line at the bank yesterday when I heard a voice behind me say "Wow, you have great legs! Are you a runner?". I glanced behind me to see the "legs" this guy was talking to. It was me :blushing: I can't tell you the last time anyone said I had a great anything, except maybe personality :laugh:
  • carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    I avoided my favorite cookie place.
  • charlton200
    charlton200 Posts: 29 Member
    My knee gave out on me in the week...but made it through the workout today, go knee!!!!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Two people at work actually asked me how much weight have I lost....yeahhhhhh
  • lovekohl
    lovekohl Posts: 111 Member
    Awesome!

The jeans I bought online, and expected to be fairly tight, actually fit just about perfectly! No muffin top!
  • MarilynMadness
    MarilynMadness Posts: 15 Member
    A girl at work whom I consider "skinny" asked if I want some of her old jeans she doesn't wear anymore.
    She thinks I can fit into her clothes! *fistpump*
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Pulled out a bunch of old cloths from the attic for future use. Just for fun tried them on and I can get into all of them. Granted they don't all actually fit, but some do! Wore a blouse that I bought in high school without feeling like I was busting out of it.

They were all supposed to be motivational, can't wait to fit back in to cloths, was not expecting to be able to wear some of it.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    I learned that Dunkin Donuts has Oreo donuts, so I had one.

and it was delicious.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Hi
    I have lost 22 lbs and today I wore a skirt that I bought 10 years ago, back in fashion & it fits!
    Does bandana print ever go out of style! Will visit my sister tomorrow who I have not seen since Xmas excited to see
    her reaction.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Hi
    I have lost 22 lbs and today I wore a skirt that I bought 10 years ago, back in fashion & it fits!
    Does bandana print ever go out of style! Will visit my sister tomorrow who I have not seen since Xmas excited to see
    her reaction.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Today....I got my Grandmothers wedding rings on. I inherited them and I gave not been able to wear them for a long time. Grandma would be proud. :happy:
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Great NSVs everyone! Today I'm 16.4 lbs down -- and can actually see some definition in a few muscles (have been working out). :) It's a small NSV, but I'll take it!
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    I learned that Dunkin Donuts has Oreo donuts, so I had one.

and it was delicious.

YES!!!!!!!!! I had 2 last Saturday and still lost .7 this week!!!
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member

THIS!!! My throat hurts from laughing so hard.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!