Thigh gap "fun fact"

Replies

• civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Must be my age, but I don't get the gap thing or the v thing as a beauty marker.

You kids today with your trains and telegraphs.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    If a gap means a loose one, then what does my thighs folding over themselves mean? rotflma jk btw :)

Let's find out.....for science.

as long as it's just for science ;)

You can trust me....the random Internet scientist.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Here to gap some thighs

DIBS
  • Is it wrong that im amused by the lack of humor some people have and take offense to like everything? lol Gosh being that serious all the time must be boring as heck!

/agree
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Oh yeah in for this one
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Here to gap some thighs

51449-Kristen-Wiig-humping-Seth-Meye-MJyl.gif
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    90299395897726679e7e2018803b7f3ffbb2d072114959.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Kegels make this fact inaccurate and irrelevant.

But, those are just body weight exercises. You need to lift weights with your vagina, and progressive overload.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Well, maybe it's true because if you squeeze your thighs together while doing the nasty, you end up squeezing your pelvic muscles too...

So, ladies if you want whierd's member to feel like Brett's member, just squeeze your thighs together :bigsmile:
  • eventerchick80
    eventerchick80 Posts: 98 Member
    It's never mattered to me. All women have loose vaginas after I'm done with them.

If possible I'd like my strike mailed to my house, with a gold ribbon on it.

LMAO, How you doin'? :wink:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    I guess there is always the backdoor alternative for those thigh gap wind tunnel types.
  • jnichel

But, those are just body weight exercises. You need to lift weights with your vagina, and progressive overload.

Listen to this one......she really does have science on her side.
  • If a gap means a loose one, then what does my thighs folding over themselves mean? rotflma jk btw :)

Let's find out.....for science.

as long as it's just for science ;)

You can trust me....the random Internet scientist.

random internet scientist? or Mad internet scientist...makes a difference ya know lol
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Honestly? I -want- a looser Temple of Venus. My otherwise perfect gentleman is... umm.. not small. x_x
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Umm so just lemme make sure I have this straight?:

When I was 18 years old and skinny and had a thigh gap, I had a loose vagigi?....but all these years (and rolls in the hay) later and after 2 kids (c-section) when my thighs are pressing together due to overweight I have somehow achieved a tighter wahoo?

Wow! :love:

LOL just like being a virgin again huh?
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    33803610.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

Actually, I read a few articles that said ATG squats and Goblet squats might be more effective than kegels...in that area....
  • jnichel
    Well, maybe it's true because if you squeeze your thighs together while doing the nasty, you end up squeezing your pelvic muscles too...

So, ladies if you want whierd's member to feel like Brett's member, just squeeze your thighs together :bigsmile:

I gave my wife a pair of Vise Grips to be surgically implanted......the extra small model.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    The internal dimensions of the pelvis, i.e. the width and shape of the birth canal, determines whether or not you have an easy or a hard time giving birth... a wider birth canal = more likely to give birth easily and quickly. The size of the birth canal has no relation to tightness of the vagina... the latter comes from the vaginal muscles. Doing pelvic floor exercises and squats tones up those muscles and makes them strong. The only possible correlation here is that women whose birth canal is too small to give birth vaginally have c-sections so will avoid possible pelvic floor issues that come from a vaginal birth, although the weight of the baby late in pregnancy still impacts on the pelvic floor somewhat and women who've had c-sections should still do pelvic floor exercises.

So it's certainly not the case that having more widely spaced hip joints means a looser vagina - if it is then please provide a peer reviewed journal to back that up.

Additionally, the internal and external dimensions of the pelvis don't match each other so closely as people would imagine. In general, a larger birth canal does mean a wider pelvis and therefore more widely spaced hip joints..... but the correlation isn't perfect and women can have a wide pelvis, widely spaced hip joints and still have a narrow birth canal and have difficulty giving birth because of it. Also, it's possible to still have a fairly wide birth canal while the distance between the hip joints is still fairly narrow, because the overall shape of the pelvis can vary.

And finally, even if someone has a large pelvis and large birth canal, the shape of the birth canal can impact how easy labour is. The birth canal should be oval shaped, a wide oval not far from circular. But if it's more triangular or a more flattened oval shape, then someone's going to have a harder time giving birth, even if it's quite big.
    tumblr_n44wy3BHtx1qbh26io1_500.gif

I am now sitting here watching Neil deGrasse Tyson be "booped" on the nose by a pendulum....
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Here to gap some thighs

How you doin'?
    how-you-doing-o.gif
This discussion has been closed.