Thigh gap "fun fact"

Options

Replies

• LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ok before i post this pic i just want to say im not trying to offend anyone that does have a thigh gap...just want to reasure those trying to get one or that think they need to have one that its not all possible with weight loss. So please dont take offence to this and im sorry if this is at all against the board rules....just wanted to share this little "fun fact of the day" with you guys.

I came across this picture and thought it was a funny little fact...wanted to share with you all :) Happy monday!

large.jpg

Nice photo change.
  • pursuittofit
    pursuittofit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1393342727264.jpg

I giggl'd
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Like i said i wasnt trying to offend anyone, I never said all of the info was true. I just wanted to share this pic since "thigh gap" seems to be such a big deal... I think it was ment to be more of a joke about the "loose lady parts" Since we all know thats not really what detemines it. Your bones do determine how your body stands (thigh gap or not) but not what goes on under your pelvis, i think thats more up to you and your muscles. :)

You called it a fun fact and didn't say all of it wasn't true. And though it is based on genetics whether you will or will not have a thigh gap, the loose part is not fact/true.
  • WildcatDeLalune
    WildcatDeLalune Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Like i said i wasnt trying to offend anyone, I never said all of the info was true. I just wanted to share this pic since "thigh gap" seems to be such a big deal... I think it was ment to be more of a joke about the "loose lady parts" Since we all know thats not really what detemines it. Your bones do determine how your body stands (thigh gap or not) but not what goes on under your pelvis, i think thats more up to you and your muscles. :)

Thanks. This thread totally made my morning. ^_^.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

We need a Hail Damage Assessment report form.

ETA: Ladies with little hail damage, plz PM me
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Like i said i wasnt trying to offend anyone, I never said all of the info was true. I just wanted to share this pic since "thigh gap" seems to be such a big deal... I think it was ment to be more of a joke about the "loose lady parts" Since we all know thats not really what detemines it. Your bones do determine how your body stands (thigh gap or not) but not what goes on under your pelvis, i thinks thats more up to you and your muscles.

You talk about thigh gaps and then refer to a pic of a cat (hidden in what looks to be some drapery looking out an apartment complex window???) ?

I_so_confused.jpg

That wasn't the original picture.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I just want a woman to whisper, "loose lady parts" into my ear.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Who has done research that supports the OPs hypothesis (or wherever she got that pic from)?

I researched it last week whenever it popped up on facebook because I thought it was ridiculous then and I KNOW it's ridiculous NOW.

This information is useless without pics and diagrams!

dan+for+science.gif

Check your inbox.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Ok before i post this pic i just want to say im not trying to offend anyone that does have a thigh gap...just want to reasure those trying to get one or that think they need to have one that its not all possible with weight loss. So please dont take offence to this and im sorry if this is at all against the board rules....just wanted to share this little "fun fact of the day" with you guys.

I came across this picture and thought it was a funny little fact...wanted to share with you all :) Happy monday!

large.jpg

You talk about thigh gaps and then refer to a pic of a cat (hidden in what looks to be some drapery looking out an apartment complex window???) ?

I_so_confused.jpg

Awkward_Alert.gif
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    LOL awesome
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options

large.jpg
    theres a joke to be made about felines and large curtains here....
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    The only acceptable kind!

1966881_632811416791777_1873417835_n.png

Who orders original and crispy at the same time?!

DON'T JUDGE ME!!! *noms on both... at the SAME TIME*

only time a thigh gap has made my mouth water.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Who has done research that supports the OPs hypothesis (or wherever she got that pic from)?

I researched it last week whenever it popped up on facebook because I thought it was ridiculous then and I KNOW it's ridiculous NOW.

This information is useless without pics and diagrams!

dan+for+science.gif

Check your inbox.

Hey, hey, hey....you have to share with the class!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    For anyone wondering..this is what the OP actually put up:

large.jpg
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

If you truly believe that you weren't trying to offend anyone, why change the picture? Why not stand by your original post?
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I totally agree...I think, in fact, we should make this the phrase of the day LOL

I think the term "loose lady bits" is used too infrequently. I needed a laugh like that.

Also, body shaming is definitely against the rules. Good on you.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

large.jpg
    theres a joke to be made about felines and large curtains here....

Large curtains make loose Pu..... um... felines.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Maybe next time instead of saying "but don't be offended guise!" just don't post the offensive thing in the first place.
  • brainsndbeauty
    brainsndbeauty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    lol obviously we can tell who has thigh gaps and who doesnt by the comments.!! I think its funny... Now i dont feel so bad about my thighs rubbing together when I wear dresses and booty shorts lls!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm missing something great since I can't see the picture....

Anyone good at descriptive narratives?
This discussion has been closed.