Thigh gap "fun fact"

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    in... but on page 4. :frown:

it's kinda what this thread is all about...what it feels like NOT to be the first one "in".
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    So, what I'm getting from this post is that women with thigh gaps have a loose vagina and a stick up their *kitten*. :bigsmile:

How do you figure that? Have you checked all the women's vaginas who posted?

I checked their gynecology records. Didn't you?

Wow. And some people have called me pervy. I've been trumped!

Apparently I've got a stick up my *kitten* (while sitting here at work) so maybe I'm the one that has you beat.

That would be very uncomfortable.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Someone changed the pic lol yea that was not me...sorry if anyone missed the pic, its been reposted in comments though. Weird i didnt know somone else could change my posts?

Only a mod can. Which means someone reported you.

Strange, though. Why would they just change the photo (and to that). Why would they not lock or delete. Something odd going on here... I have seen this happen in a thread, to a woman's profile pic (it got changed to a cat pic). The mods (Rachel) said it was not them. Maybe a hacker???

Great....ugh
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I'm guessing that the image was changed where it was hosted. They probably saw people were linking to it so they are trolling people using their image without permission.

Well, I pulled the picture from the cached version of this thread..which means it's the same picture the OP posted. So if mine had turned to cats with drapes, then that would make sense. But it didn't so I think one of the mods decided to change the picture (which I think they should have noted in the OP).
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Someone changed the pic lol yea that was not me...sorry if anyone missed the pic, its been reposted in comments though. Weird i didnt know somone else could change my posts?

Strange, though. Why would they just change the photo (and to that). Why would they not lock or delete. Something odd going on here... I have seen this happen in a thread, to a woman's profile pic (it got changed to a cat pic). The mods (Rachel) said it was not them. Maybe a hacker???

Great....ugh

Well, I am waiting for a response (explanation) about what is going on: from a mod, Rachel, or Olivia.
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    So, what I'm getting from this post is that women with thigh gaps have a loose vagina and a stick up their *kitten*. :bigsmile:

How do you figure that? Have you checked all the women's vaginas who posted?

I checked their gynecology records. Didn't you?

Wow. And some people have called me pervy. I've been trumped!

Apparently I've got a stick up my *kitten* (while sitting here at work) so maybe I'm the one that has you beat.

That would be very uncomfortable.

If it's wedged far enough, you'll only notice it when you move.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Funny how so many random women jumped on this as a chance to claim superiority over women with thigh gaps.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    cdd513be04e43250060099379ea546f6d6e3ea77a33c6c14658bc2d24dcb0b37.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    The internal dimensions of the pelvis, i.e. the width and shape of the birth canal, determines whether or not you have an easy or a hard time giving birth... a wider birth canal = more likely to give birth easily and quickly. The size of the birth canal has no relation to tightness of the vagina... the latter comes from the vaginal muscles. Doing pelvic floor exercises and squats tones up those muscles and makes them strong. The only possible correlation here is that women whose birth canal is too small to give birth vaginally have c-sections so will avoid possible pelvic floor issues that come from a vaginal birth, although the weight of the baby late in pregnancy still impacts on the pelvic floor somewhat and women who've had c-sections should still do pelvic floor exercises.

So it's certainly not the case that having more widely spaced hip joints means a looser vagina - if it is then please provide a peer reviewed journal to back that up.

Additionally, the internal and external dimensions of the pelvis don't match each other so closely as people would imagine. In general, a larger birth canal does mean a wider pelvis and therefore more widely spaced hip joints..... but the correlation isn't perfect and women can have a wide pelvis, widely spaced hip joints and still have a narrow birth canal and have difficulty giving birth because of it. Also, it's possible to still have a fairly wide birth canal while the distance between the hip joints is still fairly narrow, because the overall shape of the pelvis can vary.

And finally, even if someone has a large pelvis and large birth canal, the shape of the birth canal can impact how easy labour is. The birth canal should be oval shaped, a wide oval not far from circular. But if it's more triangular or a more flattened oval shape, then someone's going to have a harder time giving birth, even if it's quite big.
    tumblr_n44wy3BHtx1qbh26io1_500.gif

I am now sitting here watching Neil deGrasse Tyson be "booped" on the nose by a pendulum....

dJcJXsX.jpg

No comprendelay? Why does he sniff his ball first?
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Funny how so many random women jumped on this as a chance to claim superiority over women with thigh gaps.

I am superior, remember wheird? :wink:

TadaGanIarracht.
  • jessica182517

Great....ugh

Well, I am waiting for a response (explanation) about what is going on: from a mod, Rachel, or Olivia.

Yea i would like to know....thats a little weird!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    The only acceptable kind!

1966881_632811416791777_1873417835_n.png
    UNthis^

TOTALLY UNNACCEPTABLE thigh gap.

There should be mashed potatoes and gravy in there!

The gravy comes later.
  • MyChocolateDiet

Funny, or predictkable?
  • MyChocolateDiet

UNthis^

The gravy comes later.

Legit. LOL.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    cdd513be04e43250060099379ea546f6d6e3ea77a33c6c14658bc2d24dcb0b37.jpg

I have a new idea for new line of feminine products.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member

Great....ugh

You can send a message to Rachel or Olivia to ask. Even if they don't tell us, they would respond to an OP's question to them in a message.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member

I am superior, remember wheird? :wink:

TadaGanIarracht.

Eagerly awaiting what I am certain is the very sexy backstory to this interlude.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member

UNthis^

You fill thigh gaps with mashed potatoes and Gravy??
  • jessica182517

Great....ugh

You can send a message to Rachel or Olivia to ask. Even if they don't tell us, they would respond to an OP's question to them in a message.

Idk who they are, how do i message them?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    I don't get it.

Curtains and a cat?
    I'm trying to draw conclusions with the cat... but still can't get there.

But do the drapes match the...does the kitten match...no I can't get there either. Sorry.
    tumblr_inline_n3mk16Xbv51qiwgw3.gif
This discussion has been closed.