Thigh gap "fun fact"

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Someone changed the pic lol yea that was not me...sorry if anyone missed the pic, its been reposted in comments though. Weird i didnt know somone else could change my posts?

Only a mod can. Which means someone reported you.

Strange, though. Why would they just change the photo (and to that). Why would they not lock or delete. Something odd going on here... I have seen this happen in a thread, to a woman's profile pic (it got changed to a cat pic). The mods (Rachel) said it was not them. Maybe a hacker???

Great....ugh

Well, I am waiting for a response (explanation) about what is going on: from a mod, Rachel, or Olivia.

Yea i would like to know....thats a little weird!

You can send a message to Rachel or Olivia to ask. Even if they don't tell us, they would respond to an OP's question to them in a message.

Idk who they are, how do i message them?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/olivia/status

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/rachel/status
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Funny how so many random women jumped on this as a chance to claim superiority over women with thigh gaps.

I am superior, remember wheird? :wink:

TadaGanIarracht.

Eagerly awaiting what I am certain is the very sexy backstory to this interlude.

The story is tantalizing.

I used to be quite active on the forums with my previous profile "TadaGanIarracht". Mr. Wheird was someone I ran into the forums frequently.

The end.

Riveting, right?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    You can send a message to Rachel or Olivia to ask. Even if they don't tell us, they would respond to an OP's question to them in a message.

Just go to the "Find Members" link... Wait, guys, thigh gaps, Find Members... Eh, anyway...

Go there and type in one of those names and you can find their profiles. I'd do it for you, but I'm lazy like that.

eta: Apparently, BP is nicer than I am.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Funny how so many random women jumped on this as a chance to claim superiority over women with thigh gaps.

TadaGanIarracht.

Eagerly awaiting what I am certain is the very sexy backstory to this interlude.

I used to be quite active on the forums with my previous profile "TadaGanIarracht". Mr. Wheird was someone I ran into the forums frequently.

The end.

Riveting, right?

:deflated:
  • BinaryPulsar

Just go to the "Find Members" link... Wait, guys, thigh gaps, Find Members... Eh, anyway...

Go there and type in one of those names and you can find their profiles. I'd do it for you, but I'm lazy like that.

eta: Apparently, BP is nicer than I am.

:laugh: :wink:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Someone changed the pic lol yea that was not me...sorry if anyone missed the pic, its been reposted in comments though. Weird i didnt know somone else could change my posts?

Strange, though. Why would they just change the photo (and to that). Why would they not lock or delete. Something odd going on here... I have seen this happen in a thread, to a woman's profile pic (it got changed to a cat pic). The mods (Rachel) said it was not them. Maybe a hacker???

I'll agree it's not the normal state of affairs. Has the thread otherwise been cleansed? SO far I did not find broscience's offer to stretch the gaps.
  • OhhNiff

TadaGanIarracht.

The end.

Riveting, right?

:deflated:

You're welcome.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    So, what I'm getting from this post is that women with thigh gaps have a loose vagina and a stick up their *kitten*. :bigsmile:

How do you figure that? Have you checked all the women's vaginas who posted?

I checked their gynecology records. Didn't you?

Wait? So their *kitten* is loose too then? Wow, talk about not a snowballs chance in hell.

Their *kitten* aren't loose, according to their GI records. Tight *kitten*, all of them.

I think you would probably lump my first comment with the "stick up *kitten*" theory, though I'm not part of the gapped group of women, nor will I ever be. I'm interested to know what your gynecology results have to say about my lady bits.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    so much butthurt. why can't ppl just take a joke?!

people are very willing to joke, but only when it's not about them.
    #rulesoflife
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    I don't get it.

Curtains and a cat?
    I'm trying to draw conclusions with the cat... but still can't get there.

But do the drapes match the...does the kitten match...no I can't get there either. Sorry.

I don't get it either.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member

I'll agree it's not the normal state of affairs. Has the thread otherwise been cleansed? SO far I did not find broscience's offer to stretch the gaps.

Page 3.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    The internal dimensions of the pelvis, i.e. the width and shape of the birth canal, determines whether or not you have an easy or a hard time giving birth... a wider birth canal = more likely to give birth easily and quickly. The size of the birth canal has no relation to tightness of the vagina... the latter comes from the vaginal muscles. Doing pelvic floor exercises and squats tones up those muscles and makes them strong. The only possible correlation here is that women whose birth canal is too small to give birth vaginally have c-sections so will avoid possible pelvic floor issues that come from a vaginal birth, although the weight of the baby late in pregnancy still impacts on the pelvic floor somewhat and women who've had c-sections should still do pelvic floor exercises.

So it's certainly not the case that having more widely spaced hip joints means a looser vagina - if it is then please provide a peer reviewed journal to back that up.

Additionally, the internal and external dimensions of the pelvis don't match each other so closely as people would imagine. In general, a larger birth canal does mean a wider pelvis and therefore more widely spaced hip joints..... but the correlation isn't perfect and women can have a wide pelvis, widely spaced hip joints and still have a narrow birth canal and have difficulty giving birth because of it. Also, it's possible to still have a fairly wide birth canal while the distance between the hip joints is still fairly narrow, because the overall shape of the pelvis can vary.

And finally, even if someone has a large pelvis and large birth canal, the shape of the birth canal can impact how easy labour is. The birth canal should be oval shaped, a wide oval not far from circular. But if it's more triangular or a more flattened oval shape, then someone's going to have a harder time giving birth, even if it's quite big.
    tumblr_n44wy3BHtx1qbh26io1_500.gif

I am now sitting here watching Neil deGrasse Tyson be "booped" on the nose by a pendulum....

dJcJXsX.jpg

No comprendelay? Why does he sniff his ball first?

Sarcasm is so hard to read in text... that was sarcasm or not?
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member

Great....ugh

Well, I am waiting for a response (explanation) about what is going on: from a mod, Rachel, or Olivia.

Yea i would like to know....thats a little weird!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/olivia/status

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/rachel/status

• OhhNiff
    So, what I'm getting from this post is that women with thigh gaps have a loose vagina and a stick up their *kitten*. :bigsmile:

How do you figure that? Have you checked all the women's vaginas who posted?

I checked their gynecology records. Didn't you?

Wait? So their *kitten* is loose too then? Wow, talk about not a snowballs chance in hell.

Their *kitten* aren't loose, according to their GI records. Tight *kitten*, all of them.

I think you would probably lump my first comment with the "stick up *kitten*" theory, though I'm not part of the gapped group of women, nor will I ever be. I'm interested to know what your gynecology results have to say about my lady bits.

*checks files*

Your doctor said you have a nice rack.
  • Shimmysista
    Shimmysista Posts: 75 Member
    you will get a msg/email telling you about a report being reviewed and why
  • MyChocolateDiet
    The only acceptable kind!

1966881_632811416791777_1873417835_n.png
    UNthis^

TOTALLY UNNACCEPTABLE thigh gap.

There should be mashed potatoes and gravy in there!

You fill thigh gaps with mashed potatoes and Gravy??

NOt just me.

The Colonel and Popeye do it too.
  • OhhNiff
    so much butthurt. why can't ppl just take a joke?!

people are very willing to joke, but only when it's not about them.
    #rulesoflife

I can give it and take it.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    you will get a msg/email telling you about a report being reviewed and why

Oh ok
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    *Sigh* All right, fine. In.
  • BinaryPulsar
    *Sigh* All right, fine. In.