• laurenk08
    laurenk08 Posts: 89 Member
    Have to try these!
  • trisherbie
    trisherbie Posts: 21 Member
    Bump
  • stacief82
    stacief82 Posts: 109 Member
    I made these this evening and they were rather bitter. I used Stevia (like the recipe called for) but I may try them again, with the baking blend to see if they turn out sweeter. It would be worth the extra calories if they came out tasting more like a true brownie.
  • rockstrong
    rockstrong Posts: 32 Member
    I'll give them a try. The only problem is, I'll most likely have more than one or perhaps the whole 9 squares! :wink:
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Bump! I'm super into these desserts! Egg whites would make them even lower calories. This will be the first yogurt based recipes ive tried. Looking forward to it!
  • swertyqwerty
    swertyqwerty Posts: 81 Member
    WOW that's crazy. I thought the brownies had to be 50% air lol
  • These will be coming to a mouth near me promptly.
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Yum!
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    i make them with egg beaters, no nuts and there's almost no fat at all.

and they're so tasty i just put another batch in the oven :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    For those followers who are really into numbers and nutritional data I ran the recipe through a nutritional analysis and came up with a slightly different number... 52.5 calories each if cut into 9 small squares. Being predisposition for diabetes, I run this analysis on most recipes to get the sugar counts.

Bottom line is most people don't need or want to be so precise with the numbers... AND THIS SNACK RECEIVED AN A- RATING. Can't do much better than A-... enjoy!

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 371 g
    Amount Per Serving 1
    Calories: 473 (52.555 per serving when cut into 9 squares)
    Calories from Fat: 122

% Daily Value*
    Total Fat: 13.5g (21%)
    Saturated Fat: 5.2g (26%)
    Trans Fat: 0.0g
    Cholesterol: 165mg (55%)
    Sodium: 326mg (14%)
    Potassium: 2007mg (57%)
    Total Carbohydrates: 68.0g (23%)
    Dietary Fiber: 17.9g (72%)
    Sugars: 11.8g
    Protein: 39.6g
    Vitamin A 7% • Vitamin C 1%
    Calcium 57% • Iron 59%
    Nutrition Grade A-
    * Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Woow wooooooow woooooow @ so many sheep in this thread. Those are horrible macros. 13 fat? 68 carbs? Not worth it at all for only 40 protein. Lol @ ppl being distracted by the calories n forget to look at the macros. Then people wonder why they can't acquire their goals. Smh so much ignorance here.

Wow is right... I think you just showed your ignorance with that comment. Don't like it , move on.. Ignorance, REALLY.. Maybe you should REREAD your comment.
  • Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    I'll give them a try. The only problem is, I'll most likely have more than one or perhaps the whole 9 squares! :wink:

Yeah, I ate 4 but I'm sick with a cold and had the calories left for them so I stayed in my calorie goal lol.
  • liltarn
    liltarn Posts: 18 Member
    bump
  • BUMP
  • Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Definitely going to try these this week! Thanks for sharing!
  • Mygsds
    Bump
  • Mygsds
    Bump
  • Lspruyt
    Lspruyt Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for this recipe.

I have a lot of issues when it comes to digesting particular foods and avoid wheat. I made these today and they were really yummy! It meant that I didn't feel deprived when my husband was eating a red velvet cupcake, the fact they are low calorie is a bonus.

I made them using low fat not no fat dairy and raw sugar instead of sweetener. They still only ended up being 83 calories each (my batch made 10).
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Bump! Thank you
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Woow wooooooow woooooow @ so many sheep in this thread. Those are horrible macros. 13 fat? 68 carbs? Not worth it at all for only 40 protein. Lol @ ppl being distracted by the calories n forget to look at the macros. Then people wonder why they can't acquire their goals. Smh so much ignorance here.

If you're looking for a dessert to fill out your macros, you're going to have some problems.