Is my girlfriend going to leave me?

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Just break up.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    If she took the job knowing her boss is an ex, yeah, it's over.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Pahaha love the comment about vegetarian not being intimidating.

Here is a plan, if you feel she is starting to wonder, make her want you more, get in shape, get attention from the females, make her realize what she might be losing, make her remember who she is with and then her attention will be all yours buddyboy

That sounds like a lot of effort, if she doesn't like me at my worst, she doesn't deserve me at my best!

1. I've always hated that saying...let's face, NOBODY at their worst is likeable....but some people are willing to be kind about it.
    2. Mind games...not cool. Trying to make her jealous..really not cool.

And since I sound overly serious, I really wanna post and appropriate kitty gif here, but alas I don't know how. Anybody wanna do the honors?
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    I bet his servers never go down, but he does!

:laugh: :drinker:
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Just break up.
  • jlout
    jlout Posts: 19 Member
    Your first question should be do I trust her???? If you do then I wouldn't worry. Also if she starts a relationship with him then you are better off without her. She doesn't deserve you.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    I bet his servers never go down, but he does!

Well, you just love degrading people don't you? Why don't you answer his question, or don't post here at all...
  • ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    maybe she is trying to get your attention....how long have u 2 been together and how old r u two. are u guys serious?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    *nods* he's uploading into her wetware.
  • Bostonsoul
    Bostonsoul Posts: 151 Member
    Is this thread for real or did I walk into one of those "live theater" things I see college students do for money in the streets...?
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    Your first question should be do I trust her???? If you do then I wouldn't worry. Also if she starts a relationship with him then you are better off without her. She doesn't deserve you.

^^^^^^ This
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Maybe he is trying to get to you through her....

Hmm I'm not sure, he's an IT guy, I don't really like nerds!

You don't like nerds? Liar. You love us.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member

^^^^^^ This

Oh he way out kicked his coverage with her.... maybe they can set up a share program
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    well if your woman likes meat you'll have nothing to worry about......feed her well my friend :smokin: \m/
  • alanbyamiii
    alanbyamiii Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm Earth, have we met?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I would have left you a long time ago because a relationship with no anal isn't really a relationship at all.

Flood of FR's incoming!
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    200.gif
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    well if your woman likes meat you'll have nothing to worry about......feed her well my friend :smokin: \m/

:drinker: :laugh:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    You just need to beat her to the punch and start banging your boss.