I could use more friends please

I've been doing MFP for less than 2 months now and though I've lost 14 lbs., recently I've been struggling to stay on track. I have some great friends on MFP that are supportive and encouraging but I think I need more. I'm happy to encourage and support all my friends. If you're encouraging, and/or are looking for more support, friend me.

Replies

• charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    I could use another! FR sent :flowerforyou:
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    I just started back 10 days ago and could use friends too. Please feel free to add me. Keep up the great work!
  • Emerald5671
    Emerald5671 Posts: 19 Member
    Please feel free to add me. We could all use a few more friends.:wink:
  • Lachelleofthesea
    Lachelleofthesea Posts: 24 Member
    I would love to be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • jenk7356
    jenk7356 Posts: 43 Member
    There is nothing like the support you can get from your MFP friends. Add me if you would like.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Feel free to add me, i can always use the additional support and supporting others in return.
  • GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Hi! I'm Amber and I'm newish feel free to add me I don't have many friends here either and can you the support because cravings are tough.
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Sure. I've been at this for just a year on the 8th. I have a wonderful family of friends on MFP. Would be more than happy to count you among them as well. Friend request will be sent.
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    I am in the same boat. Add me as well. Having friends helps motivate me too! Thx!:smile:
  • betty_2010
    betty_2010 Posts: 44 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • You can add me too! I am starting back today with the logging in all food and exercise. I could use some people to hold me accountable! :flowerforyou:
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    I had the exact same trouble after the 2 month mark too! Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi I would be delighted to be friends.....I just started this very moment on FPAL. I am 53 years old and, actually, facing a dilemma, going through the change.....my hormones are not giving me the signal to eat....not eating enough has caused weight to stall! Any support would be most welcomed......:flowerforyou: T*..........
  • hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    I would love new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Hi please do add me would love the friendship!...Terri*
  • lagoonly
    lagoonly Posts: 4
    Never too many friends! Add me if you like! :smile:
  • brandeka
    brandeka Posts: 28 Member
    I can use all the friends I can get. Feel free to add me.
  • military65
    military65 Posts: 4 Member
    Sent request. I have been only on here for about a week, but also could use more friends.
  • bmendoza1245
    bmendoza1245 Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for friends and motivation as well! Request sent! :)
  • coach9979
    coach9979 Posts: 2
    I am new too. I can also use friends!