Where are all of the Texans?

Replies

• __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Dallas/Richardson here
  • Sparkitty
    Sparkitty Posts: 9 Member
    I'm a native Texan and proud of it! :wink: Born in San Antonio, now I live north of Houston. Feel free to add me.
  • hgwill78
    hgwill78 Posts: 64 Member
    Texan here! Best.State.Ever!
  • carnavore
    carnavore Posts: 65
    The U.S. is made up of two parts: 1.) Texas 2.) Not Texas. Here in Austin! Feel free to add me, I bike and kayak.
  • Einheim
    Einheim Posts: 4 Member
    I'm not from Texas, but would like to visit it someday. I don't have a passport though. :laugh:
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    I'm displaced for now, but will return as quickly as I can! I'm from the Houston/Clear Lake area!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    As a Californian, I hope they are all in Texas--and stay there. :laugh:

Just read an article breaking down which states the people moving to Texas come from. The overwhelming majority came from California.

Sorry, those are all my relatives. To be fair, they originally moved from Texas to California, they're just coming back. :laugh:
  • carnavore
    carnavore Posts: 65
    *Bump*

'Cause you know it's a Texas thread.
  • Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    I'm not from Texas, but would like to visit it someday. I don't have a passport though. :laugh:

That's ok neither do the millions of ILLEGALS coming into the country. LOL:glasses:
  • kcupstid
    kcupstid Posts: 2 Member
    texan here. Houston, specifically.
  • New Braunfels here, feel free to add me, I am looking for some local people!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Born and raised in Texas! Can't imagine living anywhere else!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    I'm in San Antonio. Born and raised in NY but I've been here almost 20 years.
  • GKat04
    GKat04 Posts: 16 Member
    Houston/Clear Lake area here :drinker:
  • HOU-STON!

Texas is the best.
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Full-blooded Texan from San Antonio.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    In Texas.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

That's ok neither do the millions of ILLEGALS coming into the country. LOL:glasses:

what?
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    I WISH I lived in Texas! I visited Austin twice in the last 6 months. Visited Gruene, Hamilton Pools, etc. and fell in LOVE with Texan Hill Country. The people are so welcoming and good hearted (Minnesota Nice is actually Minnesota Passive Aggressive). Love you Texans.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    (Minnesota Nice is actually Minnesota Passive Aggressive).

I experience that in Pennsylvania too.