stuffed jalapenos cream cheese & bacon

dvdlover
dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
okay put the gloves on
10-20 jalapenos
cream cheese softened 2 cubes
1 lb bacon cut into thirds

cut in length wise with spoon remove some of membrane or all depends on your taste for heat smear softened cream cheese in each jalapeno half wrap jalapeno with bacon piece stick toothpick through to hold bake 375 20 mins

Replies

• kathicooks
    kathicooks Posts: 81 Member
    I have a smoker, and if you put them in the smoker for an hour instead of under the broiler, it becomes totally amazing. I love these, will be making a couple dozen for a party on Sunday.
  • RangerRN507
    RangerRN507 Posts: 124 Member
    gross
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    I found this recipe a few weeks ago and I can't wait to try it, I love anything with jalapenos and the bacon doesn't hurt either. Although I was thinking about making some changes like using fat free or low fat cream cheese and turkey bacon. The only thing with this is I really have to show some will power otherwise I'll finish the whole batch.
  • all4rescue
    all4rescue Posts: 71 Member
    we do these on the smoker all the time, we call ours atomic buffalo turds. don't know where the name came from. We mix some paprikia in the cream cheese & add a little smokie sausage. When it is does we put a little rasberry tipoltie sauce on it.
  • krzykt75
    krzykt75 Posts: 15 Member
    My husband makes ABT's on the smoker too! Last time he mixed finely cut fried onions and red peppers and a bit of goat cheese in with the cream cheese! They are so good!
  • mcdignan2
    mcdignan2 Posts: 10
    I like to mix some crushed pineapple in with the cream cheese and I cook them on the grill. I'm making these tomorrow at a concert tailgate.
  • reducingrenee622
    reducingrenee622 Posts: 48 Member
    saving for later!