Ladies with big Insanity workout results!! Where yall at?

Replies

• I just finished week one of insanity...it kicked my butt. I have tried it before but always seem to lose motivation during the second week. I really am going to finish it this time. I just absolutely want to. If anyone would like to friend me I would love to have some support and of course support you!

This time I have made serious changes to my eating, complete overhaul. I am having problems with fitting in the right amount of calories though. On my max day I am at around a thousand, but I don't know what else to do. I have lean meat with each meal and so far haven't been cheating on my diet at all so like I said 1000 is about where I am sitting on my calorie intake. I'm just worried that this is going to be too few and my body won't build the muscle I need. Any help on what people are eating and doing to reach calorie intake while staying on the healthy end of it.
  • Hello Everyone,
    I just started Insanity a week ago and have seen results on the scale already. However, I am logging on MFP, staying under 1600 cals every day(except Sunday cheat/rest day) and using Chris Powells Carb Cycling Plan. Just in this week alone Ive lost almost 1 pound a day. I really think is has to do with the nutrition plan AND the exercize together. Will see how the next 2 months go but I would love some friends to cheer each other on. Feel free to add me if you also starting or doing Insanity.
    Mari
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    I am hoping for some great toning results. Looking for some great friends to motivate me along the way. Feel free to add me :)
  • Iwannabslim13
    Iwannabslim13 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there!!

Here I am with my INSANITY results at the end of month one....lost 9.75 lbs in total and inch loss and toning of my entire body.....i have lost 5 inches on waist .......when I was noting down the measurements I actually could not believe it and doubted if I had measured it correctly? lol....5 inches loss is amazing and I can very well see a lot of difference in how my clothes are fitting and how i am looking in front of the mirror....

I had good results at the end of month one-week 2..but again I actually gained and lost around 3 lb in week 3. it could be water retention or as a result of my cheat food :P....week 4 was pretty okay....

Now i am in the recovery week ...enjoyed today's session thoroughly...can't wait to see what month two has got in it for me :D

Cheers!!
  • Hi all! I'm starting Insanity today (for the third time, two recent tiems I quit because...my head just wasn't in it). My husband will be doing it with me this time to keep me accountable. I have 20 lbs to lose (or 2 dress szes, either would be great). Anyone that needs motivation and accountability, feel free to add me :)
  • yldrm
    yldrm Posts: 1 Member
    hey guys just finished day 24 of insanity!
    I'd like to post some photos that show (from left to right) day 1, day 10, and day 20 results
    can't wait for month 2!
    tumblr_n8zilvsDHT1seatpco2_250.jpg
    tumblr_n8zilvsDHT1seatpco1_250.jpg
    tumblr_n8zilvsDHT1seatpco3_500.jpg

some days I find it so hard to keep motivated but I remind myself I've come this far! I'd love to see weight loss results in month 2
  • rashidat_e_
    rashidat_e_ Posts: 53 Member
    bump
  • 01zesty01
    01zesty01 Posts: 2
    I've put my results into a blog. There isn't much there yet, I'm only on day 3. Hopefully it will give people and idea of how I found Insanity from day to day.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/01zesty01/view/my-insanity-blog-680954
  • katecroteau
    katecroteau Posts: 8 Member
    After seeing all of these amazing results I'm definitely looking into buying Insanity! Great job ladies!
  • pbn2105
    pbn2105 Posts: 1 Member
    Some really awesome and inspiring results here!!

I've been doing insanity for 4 weeks (I'm on the recovery week right now) and began following the insanity diet plan/counting calories starting at about week 2.

I have noticed a little bit of a difference in my physique, but haven't lost any weight on the scale. I am getting married in December and have about 25-30 pounds I'd love to lose before that time.

Wondering if any of you out there are experiencing the same thing. Any tips for kicking the weight loss into gear?
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Posting to come back and read all the reviews. Starting insanity next week so any feedback or motivation would be great! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • Pixie_99
    Pixie_99 Posts: 4
    I am on month 2 of insanity and loving it! They are killer workouts but I really feel the difference! Looking for insanity pals to keep me motivated..add me :)
  • basiabroker
    basiabroker Posts: 48 Member
    I just finished the first week of Month 2. I pretty much went from couch to Insanity and I love my results so far! I have lost about 11 lbs but look like I have lost more because I have dropped SO many inches. Some days it is really hard to push play (especially Month 2 because the workouts are so intense and long) but I do it anyways because I am starting to see my abs for the first time in 3 years. I am in LOVE with Insanity!
  • fab_ridz
    fab_ridz Posts: 73
    Reading all these posts is very motivating. I have ordered insanity. Will be starting the program next week.
    I am 5ft tall and looking to lose 30lbs and lots of inches. Feel free to add me - it would be nice to have some motivation :)
  • basiabroker
    basiabroker Posts: 48 Member
    Some really awesome and inspiring results here!!

I've been doing insanity for 4 weeks (I'm on the recovery week right now) and began following the insanity diet plan/counting calories starting at about week 2.

I have noticed a little bit of a difference in my physique, but haven't lost any weight on the scale. I am getting married in December and have about 25-30 pounds I'd love to lose before that time.

Wondering if any of you out there are experiencing the same thing. Any tips for kicking the weight loss into gear?

I didn't start losing weight until I replaced my dinner with Shakeology in week 2. I blend the chocolate vegan flavor with half a banana, 1 tblspn natural PB, water and ice. It keeps my full all night and I have zero nighttime food cravings. And it made the scale start moving right away.
  • siobhanbowry
    siobhanbowry Posts: 10 Member
    Im starting Insanity again tomorrow, only managed the first week before and had to stop due to personal reasons. feel free to add me :-)

I am also using an UP24 band
  • Bellabooksa
    Bellabooksa Posts: 25 Member
    I am finishing up month 1 of Insanity and so far have lost 9 lbs and lots of inches. Most lost is my waist and lower abdomen. I have been following a clean diet and I feel alot better and am really glad I have started this journey. Anyone can feel free to add me we all need motivation and support. I am loving Insanity :)
  • I'm starting insanity tomorrow! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • I've never posted before but decided to post my results so far. I start recovery week today and so far I am down 7 lbs and 8 inches. I've also been walking 2+ miles 4 days a week. I don't follow the meal plan but am eating healthier. Month one has been hard on my body but I'm sticking with it! I've never had these kinds of results before. I still have 25-30 lbs to lose and hoping to lose about 10 more doing month 2. I don't know how to post pictures or I would post them.
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    BUMP
    Im starting insanity in a couple of weeks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!