S.B.F. Challenge. . .August 21st

How on earth is it ten days from September?

Who authorized THAT?

Blurgh.

today is spinning, a trip to campus to see if anyone knows my teaching assignment for fall (I live in a fantasy world where I get to know this more than two days before I have to start teaching) and a short walk.

Busy, busy, busy. .. where did summer go?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    How on earth is it ten days from September?

Who authorized THAT?

Blurgh.

today is spinning, a trip to campus to see if anyone knows my teaching assignment for fall (I live in a fantasy world where I get to know this more than two days before I have to start teaching) and a short walk.

Busy, busy, busy. .. where did summer go?:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Hi girls!
    I'm going to have to kick it into gear. I'm gaining weight and it's really making me mad!:explode: I don't undertand. I'd like to blame it on hormones since they were all messed up last month but it might be a little late for that. I've got to work out harder. I've gained three pounds which means overall I've only lost 8 stinking pounds. My anniversary (on this site) is on October 1st. I have 20 stinking pounds to lose! I'm not going to make my goal by then, that's a given. I find myself envious of the people on here who have met their bigger goals in shorter time than me. I have no one to blame but myself.
    Alright. Pity party is now officially closed.
    I am thinking about doing Taebo today instead of or with the 30 day Shred. Not sure. I will do one or the other or both. It depends on what I can squeeze in.
    I will drink my water.
    And I will clean up my house.
    And I will make sure my menu plan for next week does not include junk food and tortilla chips or wheat! I've got to kick this eating problem for good! I feel like I have worked my butt off for nothing! Sorry. I forgot the party's over.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Know how you feel MM. My 1 year is near the end of next month. I feel like I work hard at this, though I do allow myself more "food breaks" than most. Lifestyle change right? I'm not giving up going out to eat, desserts, etc. But I hate it when I hear about people losing weight on garbage, because it's frustrating. We continue on.

Gosh, V, I hate that too. I've worked at enough restaurants in my life to know the pleasures of a regular schedule. "Let's see, you want to know what you are working next week? Oh, I'll let you know on Friday." How hard could this possibly be?

Anyway, went to weight yesterday - arms are sore, yeah! Did yoga and a walk. I was exhausted after weights, better class than I thought it would be. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking about taking both morning and afternoon weights class on Wednesdays, to see if I really pushed myself one day, if I would gain strength faster.

Today is elliptical and I plan on trying a video again this afternoon.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Ive already finished my stationary bike and burned 350cals. I plan on doing my 100 pushup level 1 today, and Shred Level 3. I need to burn more cals than my aunt now in a week. I cant wait to beat her!! mwa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa Now this means I cant be lazy :grumble: hahaha
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    I'm here to join, ladies and gents!!! My only question is, what is the challenge? :laugh:

I'm currently following the P90x programs, but on days I have YogaX or X Stretch I try to through in 30min or so of cardio. I eventually want to expand my fitness library to include Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, and Slim in 6. As well as running and finding a gym partner to weight lift with, as it's one thing I absolutely LOVE to do!

I look forward to kickin' butt with you all! :drinker:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    I'm here to join, ladies and gents!!! My only question is, what is the challenge? :laugh:

I'm currently following the P90x programs, but on days I have YogaX or X Stretch I try to through in 30min or so of cardio. I eventually want to expand my fitness library to include Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, and Slim in 6. As well as running and finding a gym partner to weight lift with, as it's one thing I absolutely LOVE to do!

I look forward to kickin' butt with you all! :drinker:

We have fitness (and other) goals and we post everyday to make sure we are doing them.:flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Oh gotcha! :happy:

Well my goals for today are to complete my whole hour of Core Synergistics (hard stuff!) and to eat all of my calories! Oh and get the dishes done...I don't think there's a clean dish in the house! :laugh:
  • Carrie6o6
    Yay! Ive finished all my work out goals for the day! Ive burned 555cals. My son wants me to run around with him again today so that will be another 100-200 cals there... I will try and shoot for 245 at least to make it to 800cals! :bigsmile:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Good afternoon all. I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party and Ab Jam at 5 this morning and then proceeded to clean clean clean for three hours straight. After lunch I took the kiddies for a speed walk. I'm all set for today I think!
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    I am headed to the gym after work - probably will walk or do elliptical. Then I will do my pushups tonight, if I can. I am a bit concerned because I have been having some pain on the right side of my chest since I last did pushups. It hurts when I do simple things like reach for something with my right arm - so I am afraid that pushups may not be possible until I figure out what is going on. This happened to me once before in college, and my doctor noticed that I have an extra lump on my top right rib (the one below the collar bone) - or maybe it just is shaped funny. We never figured out what it was - the pain eventually went away, and the protrusion isn't all that noticeable (although more so now that I am thinner!). I hadn't thought of it in years. :ohwell:
  • RachVR6
    Ahhh fish sticks! :grumble:

I started feeling sick before I left work. I got home and ignored it while I started my workout, but after 20min I couldn't take it anymore and had to stop. Ended up puking a bit and now I feel pretty horrible. Had a couple crackers and apple juice for dinner. :frown:
  • Carrie6o6
    Aww sorry to hear that!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Today I ended up burning 801cals!! over 1600 in 2 days this week!! Woo hoo! so excited!! If I can burn just 640 more, I will make it to 2500cals all together this week!! Im gonna make it! :bigsmile: