Do you dress your dog?

124»

Replies

• kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    The only time I dressed my dog was when my mother in law gave me a hideous outfit for my daughter. I would never put my daughter in it but the dog looked stunning. Unfortunately MIL saw the photo, ooops.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Only for photo opportunities (like Christmas sweaters @ Christmas time). My old dog, Benji, who died in February, only weighed 6 pounds, so he had a little coat that he wore when I took him out to use the bathroom in winter. It was a necessity for him.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    The only time I dressed my dog was when my mother in law gave me a hideous outfit for my daughter. I would never put my daughter in it but the dog looked stunning. Unfortunately MIL saw the photo, ooops.

I think that's awesome. :drinker:
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    for the most part I think people who dress their dogs up in like tutus are stuff are kinda strange in the head. I HAVE dressed a dog up once and that was my grandma's dog when he was living with us. I had shaved him for the summer because his fur was matted and then we got cold weather/snow and I bought him a dog snuggie so he wouldn't shiver when I took him outside to use the "toilet".

If you wanna dress your animals, more power to you if your animals don't mind LOL