Biggest Loser Blue Team

Hi all
I am looking forward to winning this challenge. Good luck everyone.

Connie

86258.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Hi all
    I am looking forward to winning this challenge. Good luck everyone.

Connie

86258.png
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Best of luck everyone. Lets kick some *kitten*.
    :happy:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    blue team! yay!
    l_8e65cd4a1e6cbb30d0dfdcabbd8c236e.jpg
  • connieq288
    Just wanted to say Good Morning to my team. I hope everyone is having a great week.

Connie

86258.png
  • Kirsti
    Kirsti Posts: 53
    :bigsmile: Go blue go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Blue Blue Blue!!!!!

I am doing well as far as calories and water so far.. I am going to start my Turbo Jam on Saturday I do believe. I just have not been able to get my butt going at 5:30 am to workout. Needs some motivation!!!!
  • GOOD LUCK BLUE TEAM...... :drinker: Got to get more water in.... but had one bad day this week but eating the protein w/ carbs is helping w/ all the craving!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sunibc22
    Help!!! I'm always bad for gaining on the weekends. I'm going to a friends cabin this weekend to celebrate a birthday. The cabin usually means chips, munchies, big breakfasts, and a fair amount of booze!!! Also very little if any exercise! How am I suppose to get through the weekend without gaining? Any suggestions?
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Help!!! I'm always bad for gaining on the weekends. I'm going to a friends cabin this weekend to celebrate a birthday. The cabin usually means chips, munchies, big breakfasts, and a fair amount of booze!!! Also very little if any exercise! How am I suppose to get through the weekend without gaining? Any suggestions?

How about a walk in the woods? Get out there and enjoy nature :laugh:

Go Blue!
  • connieq288
    Before you go why dont you make yourself a list of what you think you might eat and add it into your diary. Then you can see how many calories you are going to eat and try and figure out the way to do it with the least amount of calories. Try munching on baked tostito chips and salsa and maybe for breakfast make yourself a breakfast burrito. That way you can figure out how much eggs and maybe some salsa or some fat free sour cream or what ever you like to put in there. I really cant help you with the booze though. Dont know how to watch those calories unless you drink more water than booze. And then you will also know how many calories you have to burn off also.

Connie

86258.png
  • Sunibc22
    Thanks for the help guys. I don't want to let my team down in the first week!!!
    So far so good this week though...hope I can keep it up!
    Sunibc22:flowerforyou:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Let's go team lets go *clap clap clap*
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    who is our team lead?

here are my measurements

Neck 14.25"
    Upper Rib Cage 38.75"
    Waist 39.5"
    Hips 45.5"
  • connieq288
    who is our team lead?

Our team leader is PDXmomof3. I believe. I sent her a friend invite that way I can just send her a note when we need to weigh in.

Connie

http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/8/6258/86258.png[/img][/url]
  • Kirsti
    Kirsti Posts: 53
    My measurements..... crap...... gotta find a tape this morning!!!!

So how's everyone doing???? I'm staying within my cals, and by next weigh in I should be down a little extra for monthly reasons :laugh: I picked a good time to start :laugh:

I'm gonna have to add the Blue Team to my friends!!!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    My measurements..... crap...... gotta find a tape this morning!!!!

So how's everyone doing???? I'm staying within my cals, and by next weigh in I should be down a little extra for monthly reasons :laugh: I picked a good time to start :laugh:

I'm gonna have to add the Blue Team to my friends!!!

Me and you both!!! Fingers crossed that something will drop in the next 5 days. I have not gained, but holding steady. Calories looking good, but I really need to make myself start my workouts. Agh!!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    So where is our leader????
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    I was wondering that too I sent a msg but got no reply do you think she knows she is the leader??
  • sry but i'm new here.......
    which teams are u talking about??:ohwell:
  • Hi blue team! I was just assigned to the blue team and am soooo excited about it! I have a question, what do you think a good goal weight is for the 16wk challenge. I am at 161 and put my goal weight as 130, but I'm not sure if that's too low. Any suggestions on how I should figure out my gw for the challenge would be great! I'm going to go buy a tape measure today so I will post my measurements a little later. I'm just telling you now, my waist measurement is not going to be pretty. I look like I'm 6 months pregnant so...I'm going to be a little depressed when I see it! :sad: Good luck everyone, I'll check back in with you later!