MFP Runner's Club - 8/21

2»

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member

No, thankfully!

It's very small, so just a couple weeks & a lot of ibuprofen.

But, I prefer Merlot as my pain killer of choice. :bigsmile:

Oh, whew! Well, I've had tendonitis 3x (achilles tendonitis, IT band, and tendonitis in my foot) and each time had to take 6+ weeks off. I think I'd rather have the hairline fracture next time!! J/k

Take care!

Jess
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

No, thankfully!

It's very small, so just a couple weeks & a lot of ibuprofen.

But, I prefer Merlot as my pain killer of choice. :bigsmile:

Oh, whew! Well, I've had tendonitis 3x (achilles tendonitis, IT band, and tendonitis in my foot) and each time had to take 6+ weeks off. I think I'd rather have the hairline fracture next time!! J/k

Take care!

Jess

Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Poor Shannon, well...enjoy the merlot! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Just for medicinal purposes!! :bigsmile:

granny_clampett.jpg
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    I ran 9 miles today!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member

granny_clampett.jpg

:drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member

granny_clampett.jpg

Oh, yeah, better than advil! Take care my dear.
  • I got out and did my run this morning like I had said I would, but I didn't have time to post it when I got back befor I had to hurry and get ready and run out of house.

I only did my 3.?? this morning, but it was great to get out. If I didn't have to hurry back, I would have easily done a 6 mile this morning, maybe even more. But I still enjoyed the short run.:tongue:

As it turns out I will get to run two days during the week for a while. I took later shift on mondays to run in mornings and because of doctors appoints every week for the next month and a half on Thursday, I will get to run. Sometimes even further than today.:drinker:

Oh, by the way, for those paying attention, they are going to move up my operation for October because one expander is leaking and so they are just gong to keep filling the one each week and hold off as long as they can and put in my permanant ones in October. :drinker: I am so happy about that, but any of the runs I was thinking of doing are in October, so I guess next year will be the marathon year.

See Ya!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: