Let's do this TOGETHER!

Hi all :smile: I am in search of as many accountability friends as I can get. I know that mostly everything of this journey falls on me but nothing beats support when we are heading in the right direction or flying off the rails! I have decided to set monthly goals for myself to make them more achievable for me. Said goals are not exceeding my daily caloric intake and logging into myfitnesspal daily for the month of August. I plan on including an additional goal per month as to not overwhelm myself. I can do this and I know that you can do this too. So, let's do this TOGETHER!

Replies

• Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    I am in TN, as well! I have been here off and on for 3 years or so. I did really well then fell off the wagon when I blew out my knee playing basketball with my hubby and his friends. I am turning 40 this year, we have a cruise planned the end of this year. I have a goal to lose 45 by December 1st (I know dieting in December will be tough with all of the Christmas family gatherings, food, etc). If you want to add me as a friend, I'll be glad to help out as much as I can! :)
  • Hey, there! I really like your idea of monthly goals and I'm also just starting up again. If you want a support and accountability buddy, then feel free to add me! :smile:
  • kipper5
    kipper5 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi there- I'm fairly new to the forum - I will cheer you on! Feel free to add me :)
  • Mikameii
    Mikameii Posts: 6 Member
    Awesome goals, I try to do monthly goals too! Added for sure!
    Let's do this!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Anybody can add me for motivation & support
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    I sent you a request :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Hi
    I will cheer you on! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    I'm about 3 weeks in and recently started adding friends because it keeps me invested. And I'm so inspired by all your stories!!

Anyone can feel free to add me. I keep my diary open, so feel free to comment on that as well. Best of luck everyone!
  • Mkstehle
    Mkstehle Posts: 25 Member
    I started MFP in December, lost 20 pounds and then didn't do very well this summer with logging. Didn't lose weight, but at least didn't gain weight. I am looking to get back on track. Will send a friend request. It's so much easier with support.
  • owlet1401
    owlet1401 Posts: 3 Member
    So much easier to lose weight when you have support!
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    I have been at it for 6 month now. Feel free to add. i log daily and it is so much better with friends and support!
  • Welcome! FR sent. Anyone else can add me as well! :flowerforyou:
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    I would love to have as many accountability friends as I can. I have a lot of ups and downs, and they always pick me up. I also love to try to support too.
  • SunshineKimL
    SunshineKimL Posts: 18 Member
    Anyone can add me. I don't really have a lot of active friends so I could use some accountability.