Corrupt a Wish

Replies

• DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Granted. You win the Lotto. But, this particular Lotto was designed by Shirley Jackson. So, I hope your dodgeball skills are up to par.

I wish it wasn't cloudy today.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    granted but the same night, thieves break into your house and steal it all. Also, your family doesnt want to do anything with you because they think you are making it all up as you dont want to share your newly acquired wealth with them.

granted but since there is no rain, crops die and prices go up!

i wish i would never get fat again
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    granted but the same night, thieves break into your house and steal it all. Also, your family doesnt want to do anything with you because they think you are making it all up as you dont want to share your newly acquired wealth with them.

granted but since there is no rain, crops die and prices go up!

i wish i would never get fat again

Granted - you now have a genetic mutation that stops you from storing fat. Unfortunately, the planet is gripped by a huge famine, and you are the first to die because you have no fat stores to sustain you.

I wish I had my mum's recipe for scones.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    I wish I had my mum's recipe for scones.

Granted, those must look and smell out of this world. Too bad they'll never taste the same without her loving touch that makes moms' recipes so unique.

I wish I weren't dog-tired right now, especially with a truckload of HW and chores to do, not to mention that I should exercise today!
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Granted. You are now cat-tired. SO you continually stretch, yawn, curl up in a ball, and get nothing done except harck up some hair balls.

I wish laundry did itself.
  • Granted, but then you can't get to sleep tonight and are awake through the night. Good Morning, time for work.

. Ouch :cry:

Granted but it never adds the conditioner so is very scratchy, making you come out in a red rash all over.
    I wish I was no longer in pain from having my gall bladder out a few days ago
  • zcb94

Check that out! Your clothes just washed, dried and tried to fold/hang themselves...and crumpled to the floor instead of your dresser/closet. Oopsie!

I still wish I weren't exhausted with a ton of things to do.
  • zcb94
    Granted, but then you can't get to sleep tonight and are awake through the night. Good Morning, time for work.

I wish I was no longer in pain from having my gall bladder out a few days ago. Ouch :cry:

Okay. Now you're in pain from a heart attack! Sorry about that. :flowerforyou:

See my last post for wish.
  • I just give in....

I wish I would stop posting comments to the wrong person
  • Granted, but then you can't get to sleep tonight and are awake through the night. Good Morning, time for work.

I wish I was no longer in pain from having my gall bladder out a few days ago. Ouch :cry:

Okay. Now you're in pain from a heart attack! Sorry about that. :flowerforyou:

See my last post for wish.

Granted.... so you don't have a ton of things to do anymore, you are no longer exhausted but you get fired.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Granted, but you end up in ER from unrelated complications.

I wish I could get an appetite to eat dinner so I have the energy to run tonight.
  • zcb94
    I wish I could get an appetite to eat dinner so I have the energy to run tonight.

Granted! Now you're really hungry, and gonna have to run all over the world to balance out the cals you end up eating. Enjoy your trip!

I wish college experiences only included facts that I'd use in my calling, not years of garbage like war stories in History.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member

Granted! Now you're really hungry, and gonna have to run all over the world to balance out the cals you end up eating. Enjoy your trip!

I wish college experiences only included facts that I'd use in my calling, not years of garbage like war stories in History.

Granted! Now you can't escape school due to being a professional student.

I wish I had money for a culinary travel tour.
  • 5tevenw
    5tevenw Posts: 670
    Granted but this makes you so happy you buy some cocaine to celebrate and can't stop......Now you need to wish for rehab money.

I wish I had a cupcake.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Granted but it's your last meal.

I wish it were already October.
  • MountainLaurel787
    MountainLaurel787 Posts: 45 Member
    Granted! But you will relive Halloween over and over again until your teeth fall out due to sugar over-load.

I wish I had a professional chef!
  • neandermagnon
    Granted. You now have a professional chef. Unfortunately he's a total food snob and rolls his eyes every time you ask him to cook normal dishes, and he acts like the dying swan when you put ketchup on your meal, and he refuses to do your steak the way you like it, it has to be done the way he thinks that kind of steak should be done. And you get so sick of his attitude that you fire him and go back to cooking your own food.

I wish I could make a fly on the wall documentary about the lives of neanderthals.
  • neandermagnon
    Granted. Here's a 1971 matchbox toys model of a HemiCuda.

I wish I could go out for a proper British fish n chips supper right now. On the seafront.
  • 5tevenw
    5tevenw Posts: 670
    Granted but a disgruntled employee jacks off on your meal..... Enjoy

I wish my car got a hundred miles a gallon.
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Granted but the cheap dollar/km consumption meant that it put more strain on your engine which overheated and now you dont have a working car anymore

I wish i could go to vegas!!!