Help w/ Adult Birthday Ideas...

Replies

• LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    a rabbit or butt plug.

Rabbit's vibrate. Follow the rules, yo.

what about candy colored butt plugs? Do they vibrate?
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    pizza-candle-13742689_zps9c4184a1.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    a friend of mine makes penis shaped rice krispie treats... puts chocolate sprinkles on the balls, and even a small string of red licorice for the vein. very simple, and you can be as creative as you want

c8238d778d4be39747d5900126c31655.jpg

Andd...... we have a winner.

Penis Crispies with a chocolate covered strawberry and beer cake. Done.

You people are genius.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Well that just sounds fun.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Jello shots?

ETA: at least that's what I would want for my birthday away with the girls...
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Birthday cake cookies? They're easy to make and take up a lot less space than a cake or cupcakes.

Is this a real thing?
    It is! And they're really good!!! I can send you the recipe, if you want.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    3. No strippers or dancing monkeys are available in lieu of cake
    4. I need something that will not be seen, squished, broken, doesn't squirt or vibrate, etc... and enjoyed by all 9 women

Obviously MFP wasn't the first place you reached out for ideas!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    3. No strippers or dancing monkeys are available in lieu of cake
    4. I need something that will not be seen, squished, broken, doesn't squirt or vibrate, etc... and enjoyed by all 9 women

Obviously MFP wasn't the first place you reached out for ideas!

Someone must be new here to think those weren't the first things MFP would suggest.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    How do I get invited to this party?
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    a friend of mine makes penis shaped rice krispie treats... puts chocolate sprinkles on the balls, and even a small string of red licorice for the vein. very simple, and you can be as creative as you want

c8238d778d4be39747d5900126c31655.jpg

Andd...... we have a winner.

Penis Crispies with a chocolate covered strawberry and beer cake. Done.

You people are genius.

Make sure to cover the big penis crispies in dark chocolate.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Edible underwear for all?
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    How do I get invited to this party?

I would go if I could just sit on the banks and eat rice crispy dong and dipped berries.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    9 women?

PILLOW FIGHT! Oh jeeezzuss.
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    A group of 9 women are going white water rafting this weekend. Two of them are celebrating birthdays. One is 45, the other 31.

So 9 women with 2 birthdays, 45 and 31...I don't know when the train will arrive at the station...

^this made me laugh!
  • TJ_Rugger
    TJ_Rugger Posts: 164 Member
    It might be kind of difficult to find one that you can hide in a van, but we always enjoy adult pinatas.

Get a pinata and fill it with whatever those people like... back in college we filled them with airplane bottles of booze, loose cigarettes, condoms, advil, and a little bit of candy.

I'm sure you can find a kind of flat pinata somewhere that might be able to fit in a van.
  • odusgolp
    Birthday cake cookies? They're easy to make and take up a lot less space than a cake or cupcakes.

Is this a real thing?
    It is! And they're really good!!! I can send you the recipe, if you want.

Please do JJ!
  • odusgolp
    It might be kind of difficult to find one that you can hide in a van, but we always enjoy adult pinatas.

Get a pinata and fill it with whatever those people like... back in college we filled them with airplane bottles of booze, loose cigarettes, condoms, advil, and a little bit of candy.

I'm sure you can find a kind of flat pinata somewhere that might be able to fit in a van.

That is genius! Too short of notice, but this could come in handy in the future :)
  • odusgolp
    You could all wake up bright and early Sunday morning and attend church together. I can't think of a more heartfelt, sincere and bonding experience to be shared among such close and loving friends. The love between you all is the real gift that keeps on giving.
    jesus-animated-gif-image-0101.gif

Shut your hole. Also, please come over tonight and help me make Penis Crispies?? Pretty please??
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    brownie cookie bars

and

all your favourite candies
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Shut your hole. Also, please come over tonight and help me make Penis Crispies?? Pretty please??
    We could use a "clone-a-willy" to make them atomically correct. The looks on their faces when you tell them the truth on Monday would be priceless.
    il_570xN.473855803_azf7.jpg