first real milestone for myself

Well I am officially lighter than i have been for over 3 or 4 yearsCalvin-HobbsPajamaDance.gif. I am extremely happy about that. In two more pounds i will no longer be "obese" rather i'll just be overweight :laugh: . and today also marks 2 weeks with no smoking.... So all around I am very happy with myself, and its been a while since i've been able to say that. :happy: so thanks to everyone on here that is supportive. and congrats to everyone else making their goals and pushing forward.

Replies

• Well I am officially lighter than i have been for over 3 or 4 yearsCalvin-HobbsPajamaDance.gif. I am extremely happy about that. In two more pounds i will no longer be "obese" rather i'll just be overweight :laugh: . and today also marks 2 weeks with no smoking.... So all around I am very happy with myself, and its been a while since i've been able to say that. :happy: so thanks to everyone on here that is supportive. and congrats to everyone else making their goals and pushing forward.
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    WOOO!!!!
    *joins in happy dance*
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Whoop whoop!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    :flowerforyou: Congrats....Keep it up!
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    AWESOME!!

2mfnc76.jpg
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: its a great feeling, keep up the good work! :heart: xx
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    That is GREAT! You have done an incredible job!:drinker:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    WOOPWOOP *also joins in happy dance* go you!!!
  • kc_lea
    kc_lea Posts: 65 Member
    Nice! Well done!!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Congratulations... It's always nice to feel good about yourself and you certainly should. To quit smoking and lose weight at the same time.... I see a very healthy you!!!!
  • BoPeep1967
    BoPeep1967 Posts: 42 Member
    Tha's wonderful! Keep up the good work! :bigsmile:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    that is so awesome!!! u are an inspiration keep up the great job :flowerforyou: :tongue: :smile: :smile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!
    Keep up the good work!

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!