HEALTHY Range

Options
lsalazarii
lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
I have been weighing for the last couple of days and my weight has been the same. I decided to try the BMI calculator... have been in the obese and overweight range.... now I am in the HEALTHY range. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited since health reasons are a big part of why I am losing weight.
Granted - the end of the healthy range is 25.0 and I'm at 24.8 but I'm in there!!!!!!

Replies

• lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have been weighing for the last couple of days and my weight has been the same. I decided to try the BMI calculator... have been in the obese and overweight range.... now I am in the HEALTHY range. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited since health reasons are a big part of why I am losing weight.
    Granted - the end of the healthy range is 25.0 and I'm at 24.8 but I'm in there!!!!!!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I know how happy I was to go from the "obese" catagory to the "overweight" catagory. I can only imagine how it must feel to go from the "overweight" one to "healty". Congrats once again.
  • kc_lea
    kc_lea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyy!!!:happy: :happy: Congrats!
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • BoPeep1967
    BoPeep1967 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: That's wonderful news! I'm happy for you! I hope that will happen for me someday!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    great job:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!