Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

HEALTHY Range

lsalazariilsalazarii Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
I have been weighing for the last couple of days and my weight has been the same. I decided to try the BMI calculator... have been in the obese and overweight range.... now I am in the HEALTHY range. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited since health reasons are a big part of why I am losing weight.
Granted - the end of the healthy range is 25.0 and I'm at 24.8 but I'm in there!!!!!!

Replies

• lsalazariilsalazarii Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    I have been weighing for the last couple of days and my weight has been the same. I decided to try the BMI calculator... have been in the obese and overweight range.... now I am in the HEALTHY range. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited since health reasons are a big part of why I am losing weight.
    Granted - the end of the healthy range is 25.0 and I'm at 24.8 but I'm in there!!!!!!
  • marskidsmarskids Posts: 296Member Member Posts: 296Member Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I know how happy I was to go from the "obese" catagory to the "overweight" catagory. I can only imagine how it must feel to go from the "overweight" one to "healty". Congrats once again.
  • kc_leakc_lea Posts: 65Member Member Posts: 65Member Member
    Yayyyyyy!!!:happy: :happy: Congrats!
  • chubbymomchubbymom Posts: 164Member Posts: 164Member
    Congrats!!!!
  • BoPeep1967BoPeep1967 Posts: 42Member Member Posts: 42Member Member
    :bigsmile: That's wonderful news! I'm happy for you! I hope that will happen for me someday!
  • alifelessevidentalifelessevident Posts: 390Member Posts: 390Member
    great job:happy: