Fitness + Nerdy Fandoms?

Replies

• Nikki_Yaz
    Nikki_Yaz Posts: 11 Member
    Epic!! Fitness and nerds!! :) Feel free to add me I'm all for supporting Fitness and Nerdy Fandom!

- IT Consult
    - MMORPG gamer
    - Anime Lover
    - Metal Head
    - Wolkaholic

- Fitness is my Newest craze!!
  • CoyotesGirl1976
    CoyotesGirl1976 Posts: 9 Member
    If you're looking for workouts, check out Neila Ray. She's got scads of fandom themed workouts on her site. Welcome!
  • mindiimae
    mindiimae Posts: 5 Member
    Nerdy MFP groups:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3583-the-geek-squid
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/58697-whovians-of-the-world-unite-

And keep your eyes peeled for nerdy fitness challenges announced in the forums. There's currently Doctor Who and Harry Potter ones running, although I don't think they let people in now that they've started.

love it! thanks for posting these!

feel free to add =)
  • I'd say part of my work out motivation is to have a nice body like a superhero xD.
  • taylormoooon
    taylormoooon Posts: 130 Member
    Keep your eyes on the goal: Being able to outrun everyone else when the zombie apocalypse strikes.

This. And welcome!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Me! Me! I'm a geeky nerd!
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Another nerd here, feel free to add! Horror nerd mostly, grew up on LoZ!
  • skylerblue4
    skylerblue4 Posts: 13 Member
    Been on here for a bit but this has inspired my first post! Is it wrong to want to look good in my upcoming Supernatural photo ops?? :bigsmile:
  • steveocy1
    steveocy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Add me if you would like. I have the tenth doctor's sonic in my office and the elevenths at home. I have the starry night tardis picture from the episode 'Vincent and the Doctor' hanging in my two year old daughter's room!
  • add me! i LOVE talking fandoms!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Pick me... pick me.......

Signed,

The TARDIS
  • mauriaapril
    mauriaapril Posts: 3 Member
    What Dr. Who and Harry Potter challenges are you doing? I would definitely be interested!
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Star Wars Disney Princess Whovian Geek reporting for duty. ;-)
    I have several Darth Vader figures as we ll as a Tardis and Dalek on my desk at work.
    Also a fan of:
    Big Bang Theory
    Firefly
    Marvel
    etc
    In my delusional dream world Tony Stark and the Tenth Doctor fight over me.
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    <---points at user name - Nerd checking in here :) Any fellow nerd/geek is more than welcome to add me :)
  • mickiebabs
    mickiebabs Posts: 183 Member
    Add me if you would like. I have the tenth doctor's sonic in my office and the elevenths at home. I have the starry night tardis picture from the episode 'Vincent and the Doctor' hanging in my two year old daughter's room!

My 15 year old has that framed in her room as well.
  • *waves* Feel free to add me :D (Huge book-worm, and a big fan of Marvel, DC, Sherlock and Doctor Who among other things of that nature :D)

(Nerd Fitness is also a good website if no ones mentioned it yet)
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Muggles just don't get it.

They never do... They always fear what they don't understand. Not like us respectable witches and wizards of course.

Nerd here too. Love the pic in your ticker :)
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    I feel the need to respond to this thread for the sole purpose of sharing my profile photo.

That is all :)
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    As a member of Slytherin in the current House Challenge, the term 'nerd' is unfitting. I am an intellect of superior taste, interest, and skill than any muggle.

*cough*

Sorry, posting too much in the Harry Potter challenge. You can't currently join, but just keep your eye out for next term. It's SUPER fun. I also love video games, anime, books, and books. Did I mention books?

I've never been comfortable with myself enough to cosplay, but I would DIE to go.

I've also signed up for the Disney Star-Wars 10K in January... and I will be dressing as Darth Vader!

I can also geek out over anteaters during any time, so you've been given fair warning.

(edited to add the 10K!)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Remember back in school when being called a nerd was hurtful?

Look at us now. WE RULE THE WORLD!