Biggest Weight Losers - PURPLE TEAM!

Replies

• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Thank you for making that. I had made one, but I like yours better!!!
  • Thank you! Happy to be on the Purple Team!]
    Ahh fish sticks...it won't let me edit my first post! Oh well..:grumble:

Welcome new members!!! Borjanap, Greysweatshirt, and Irishrosebud!!! :flowerforyou:

Our total beginning weight stands at 2905.7lbs!!!!

Let's kick booootay!!!:drinker:
    [/quote
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    I just want to wish everyone a good week end!!! Remember to get all your water and exercise.......lets support each other to stay on track so we could WIN THIS THING :bigsmile:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    That's right ... Portion Control, Ladies :flowerforyou:

Drink your water, move around, go shopping, and don't forget to relax, your body needs it's rest!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome new members Faythe and Drtamm!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Cheers to having a healthy weekend! :drinker:

FruitsAndVeggies.jpg
  • Canelitas
    Welcome to the Group Faythe and DrTamm *waving*
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Thank you for letting me sign up! I would have been very bummed if I'd missed out on this!

A little about me . . .

I'm 18 and married to the love of my life. We have a 4-month-old son together, who is mostly the reason I need to lose weight! Too much yummies and not enough exercise while I was pregnant. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom, but I plan to get doula (birth coaching) training sometime in the next couple of years. We're animal lovers and have three cats and a black Lab. I live in Waterloo, Iowa currently but am originally from Detroit, Michigan and we someday plan to move somewhere on the southern end of the east coast (probably North or South Carolina).

I've had weight problems all my life and almost had it totally under control (I had lost 30 lbs. and had about 30 to go) when I got married. I'm currently about 4 lbs. shy of my heaviest weight and I plan to keep it moving down!

I'm so excited for Biggest Loser! Let's go Purple Team!:smile::bigsmile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Just wanted to check in real quick and say...

I am payin' for my lunch in not so good ways! See, I hadn't had a real beef burger in I don't know how long. Figured I would let myself go a little bit today and had a mushroom, swiss burger (no bun) for lunch. Boy was that a mistake! 021.gif And I only ate half of it. Oh well, the bright side is that I guess my body has finally gotten used to eating healthier. :wink:

Anyway. It's kinda neat to see that some of us have the same ticker. Maybe I'll make some different ones over the weekend. What's everyone doing this weekend? Anything fun? For me...shopping, but only for school clothes as I promised myself I would try and stay away from my fave clothing stores until I reach 150lbs. Other than shopping, not much else. Going to the gym, of course. But yeah. That's it. What about you?
  • RachVR6
    Good evening beautiful people!!! :flowerforyou:

I just got done 30min of cardio. My body is feeling pretty exhausted so I think I'm gonna skip the yoga for today, and eat a nice clean dinner! My weekends probably going to consist of working on my car a good bit with some dishes and yardwork thrown in there.

Have a wonderful weekend! :drinker:
  • tall_t
    Between run/walking for an hour this morning, and moving out of my house, tearing down trampolines and hauling stuff to the dump, I have burned lots of calories today.

I am so exhausted, but tonight there is a benefit dinner for my daughter.

Spaghetti dinner! Yea!!!

Pasta booo!!

But, I think all my exercise today will make up for the calories I will be eating tonight.:blushing:
  • faythe
    Between run/walking for an hour this morning, and moving out of my house, tearing down trampolines and hauling stuff to the dump, I have burned lots of calories today.

I am so exhausted, but tonight there is a benefit dinner for my daughter.

Spaghetti dinner! Yea!!!

Pasta booo!!

But, I think all my exercise today will make up for the calories I will be eating tonight.:blushing:

I know how this goes. Yesterday, I had almost 1000 calories left at the end of the day. Had an argument with the husband and wound up scarfing down an Oreo sundae shake at Burger King and a Meximelt from Taco Bell . . . oops!
  • tall_t

I know how this goes. Yesterday, I had almost 1000 calories left at the end of the day. Had an argument with the husband and wound up scarfing down an Oreo sundae shake at Burger King and a Meximelt from Taco Bell . . . oops!

I just LOVE Meximelts!!!! YUM!
  • RachVR6
    I indulged today. Sheetz salad for lunch...not too bad. Friday's for dinner....Chicken, shrimp, and mashed potatoes...mmmmm. And a Wendy's vanilla shake for dessert, but my bf was kind enough to drink half of it for me. :grumble: :laugh:

Well I'll work it off tomorrow between P90x - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps along with the Ab Ripper, and going to the track to watch some drift racing with my brothers.:flowerforyou:
  • faythe
    Today - half-hour walk in the fat-burning zone. Yay! Have purchased HRM - so far, I like it. :D Also bought neato matching carrying bag for my yoga mat. Who knew getting in shape would mean fun shopping excursions?
  • faythe

I just LOVE Meximelts!!!! YUM!

I know it! What could be better than a Meximelt after a long, hard day?
  • DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    HI PURPLE TEAM...JUST WONDERING WHERE WE GO TO PUT OUR WEIGHT IN ON WEDNESDAY...
  • Canelitas
    I'm glad you asked .... you send me a message with it, I will then open a new thread with everyone's stats, (those on my team)...once all 3 team leaders post your stats, you are more then welcome to discuss and post it. hope that helps, if not ask more questions. :bigsmile:
  • tall_t
    This week we just give you our weight right?

I had a bit of setback...

I lightly sprained my ankle yesterday when I stepped in a hole taking down a trampoline for the kids (we are moving).:mad:

I thought it would be OK, but the more I walked on it the weaker it felt. So today I didn't run, but I did walk at a very leisurly pace with my husband. I am still going to do spin class and weight training, just no running or power walking for a few weeks.:grumble:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Wishing everyone a great week!!! keep up the great work!!! Here's to PURPLE TEAM :drinker: :flowerforyou: