Any closet nerds? :)

Replies

• fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Everyone is a geek in some way.
  • Christineclendaniel
    Christineclendaniel Posts: 367 Member
    I have a room in my house dedicated to my inner nerd that is actually called the nerd room. HP wands, map, R2D2 that I turn on daily and talk to (love it), comic books, anything zelda, Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy stuff (I am obsessed with these movies), I wear these batman knee high socks that have little capes on them and my favorite place to shop is thinkgeek. I am probably kind of dorky, but I could care less :)
  • I'm always looking for new people to talk to, so are there any closet (or not so closet if you're like me) nerds?

Lovers of video games, super heroes, star wars, lord of the rings, anime, etc, anything along those lines? Post or message me if you share any of those interests. I'd love to chat sometime.

Not so much closet as full blown nerd. I love everything you mentioned.

I even have a guitar that I found at a garage sale. It was pink. It is now a LOZ guitar.

elskfnaef_zps6175a670.jpg
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    AdiabaticPerformance Posts: 170 Member
    Defiantly not a closet nerd, I keep my nerddom out in public where it belongs ;)
  • sci-fi. movies tv shows i like it all.,...love me some sexy nerds lol
  • I'm the biggest closet nerd on the fracking planet. Part-time geek...
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Definitely not in the closet. I just finished work, but have to wait for the press to run (I work for a newspaper) so I'm about to pull out my 3DS to play some Zelda.

I have a shirt with Mal Reynolds AND Han Solo.

My boyfriend and I play Monster Hunter together.

I believe in letting your freak flag fly!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    I'm an out and proud nerd - see my profile and the pic of my wedding topper ;)

My time-wasting on MFP right now is only outmatched by my time on Star Trek Online...
  • PurpleMomster
    PurpleMomster Posts: 71 Member
    I'm currently re-building my Lego Death Star for the third time while watching DS9 on Netflix. Left the closet a long, long time ago!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    I'm currently re-building my Lego Death Star for the third time while watching DS9 on Netflix. Left the closet a long, long time ago!

so jealous of your Death Star, I have the Super Star Destroyer here waiting to be put together!!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member

so jealous of your Death Star, I have the Super Star Destroyer here waiting to be put together!!

My beloved has been giving me the mini kits as gifts. Because he gets me. :love:
  • Catchphrase33
    Catchphrase33 Posts: 40 Member
    I don't think I am a nerd but I think I am a geek. I also get called Dork a lot. :ohwell:
  • inmyidealworld
    inmyidealworld Posts: 20 Member
    A shirt with Mal AND Han?!!!!
    - love it
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    I came out a long time ago. Feel free to add.
  • inmyidealworld
    My daughter and I almost came to blows over that Elvish trollop in the second Hobbit movie.
    A few dinner conversations have been composed almost entirely of Galaxy Quest quotes.
    and
    I miss Firefly
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Never a closet nerd! I am and have always been out and everyone knows it! :)

I dig so many fandoms etc it really is a to much to list! Lol.
  • inmyidealworld

My beloved has been giving me the mini kits as gifts. Because he gets me. :love:

That's beautiful.
    My guy is 'normal' but regularly dips his toes into the nerdy darkness for me.
  • mantium999

Which Death Star? 10188 or 10143? I would probably donate a kidney for an NIB 10143.
  • mantium999
    Bump, just so I don't have to be the sad thread killer.