another 2 bite the dust!

briblue72
briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
I weighed in this morning - - 2 more pounds gone, pushing me over that 50 pound mark!!!

51 pounds, to be exact. Couldn't be happier! 9 more pounds to go to meet my original goal of 60 by Christmas (I started January 4) and I can TOTALLY do it! I'll probably try for another 15 lbs after that, but those will be slow, I'm sure.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and inspiration!! :wink:

Replies

• briblue72
    I weighed in this morning - - 2 more pounds gone, pushing me over that 50 pound mark!!!

51 pounds, to be exact. Couldn't be happier! 9 more pounds to go to meet my original goal of 60 by Christmas (I started January 4) and I can TOTALLY do it! I'll probably try for another 15 lbs after that, but those will be slow, I'm sure.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and inspiration!! :wink:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!!! With your positive energy, you should be down to your goal in no time! YEY YOU!

:flowerforyou:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    congrats
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Hey!! Great job!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lmdeluca
    lmdeluca Posts: 21
    WooHoo!!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Yippeee. Very nicely done.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Good job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!
    when you guys post how far you've come, and how much you've lost, it helps me so much because then I really see how possible it is if I keep it up.
    Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Awesome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Wonderful!!!!!
  • briblue72
    Thanks, everyone, for the love and support!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!