I did it!!

Options
SuzieQT
SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
I am so incredibly proud of myself! I have done awesome working out this weekend!
Yesterday I cleaned my entire apartment for two hours burning ~414 calories and then I walked the dog burning ~52 calories.
Today I went to the gym and did the elliptical for thirty minutes burning ~373 calories and then I hoped on the bike for another thirty minutes burning ~150 calories.
Which gives me a grand weekend total of 989 calories!
I never in my life thought I could burn that many calories with exercise in just two days! I'm so proud of myself!
Maybe I'll top it all off with a romantic late night swim! :wink:
Wish me luck on keeping this exercise rampage up!

Replies

• SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am so incredibly proud of myself! I have done awesome working out this weekend!
    Yesterday I cleaned my entire apartment for two hours burning ~414 calories and then I walked the dog burning ~52 calories.
    Today I went to the gym and did the elliptical for thirty minutes burning ~373 calories and then I hoped on the bike for another thirty minutes burning ~150 calories.
    Which gives me a grand weekend total of 989 calories!
    I never in my life thought I could burn that many calories with exercise in just two days! I'm so proud of myself!
    Maybe I'll top it all off with a romantic late night swim! :wink:
    Wish me luck on keeping this exercise rampage up!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    woohoo! great work! :) Keep it up!

:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work and good luck to you. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Awesome :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!