What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    I'm still intermittedly picking up League of Legends for ARAMs with friends every now and then, but the main thing I'm hammering is Football Manager 2014. I have about 190 hours into it in the past month or so.

I don't want to know how many hours I've put into these games combined over all the editions.
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    D3 RoS. But only in HC-mode though.
  • Hello all. I'm currently playing Forsaken World ... periodically ... when I remember my password
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Last Of Us Remastered on Hard but I think I should try survivor....
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Just finished Last of Us: Remastered (PS4). Was fun. Not super amazing or anything, but fun.

Waiting on the next big wow, not sure what that will be.
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    FFXIV, Last of Us, league of legends, X3 Albion Prelude
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Just finished Last of Us: Remastered (PS4). Was fun. Not super amazing or anything, but fun.

I thought the story was good, playing on hard+ makes it awesome!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    The story was basically "True Grit", when it comes down to it. I preferred the drug-induced nonsensicalness of FC3, personally, but I get why TLOU resonated with people, for sure.

I'm waiting for something to dazzle me. The Destiny Beta was....ok....but again, multiplayer with non-persistent worlds is pretty been there, done that. What I'd like to see someone try is longer timeframe persistent worlds where the changes you make are sticky. IE, if you and your friends bring down a building, the building stays down and becomes part of the new landscape.

If you combined the "building" aspects of the Lego games with the destructibility of the better Battlefield games, we could have something.
  • ccm1912
    ccm1912 Posts: 39 Member
    I just finished the first Witcher game, because a friend told me i just had to play it. glad she said so, I put about 60 hours in and loved it. May go right to number 2 now, which she gifted to me on steam.

Other than that. I need to still pick up the PS4 Last of Us, I never owned a PS3 so I have to take advantage.

I have Destiny pre-ordered, and thats beginning of september. I also have the Sims 4 pre-ordered, because I've been a fan since the original and owned a tooon of them. And it looks like the create a sim and builder modes are so much more intuitive this time around.
  • I just wrapped up Last of Us Remastered Edition. It was my first time playing through it. Great story, I'm gonna have to give it another playthrough before I decide if the gameplay is fun as well. In between that? The occasional Hearthstone game to finish quests. Got to get that gold after all.
  • I have been playing ridiculous amounts of CIV 5 from the STEAM sale. I love Skyrim, and for a while I was playing the online card game Hearthstone.
  • sunariel1
    sunariel1 Posts: 34 Member
    SMITE is what i've been hooked on this summer. I have some games on steam, and I love FPS, but can't play them for long. :( I played WoW for about 5 years and am totally over it, gone back a few times and still can't get back into it... if any of you play SMITE add me Sunariel :D
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    My 360 is collecting dust along with my NES and Super NES and Wii. My PCs though are enjoying EVE as always and Archeage.
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Currently playing Landmark. I'll be picking up Galactic Civ. II & Divinity this week off steam. Been craving some Sci-fi & RPG lately.
  • Skout528
    Skout528 Posts: 17 Member
    WoW, Hearthstone, Diablo III; Last of Us, Assassin's Creed Black Flag
  • After playing the P.T. Silent Hills demo earlier this week I broke down & got the Silent Hill HD collection & am working on that. I've played the original and Downpour before, but not these two. After 9/9, I'll be no-lifeing it on Destiny for a while.
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    ^^^^^ That P.T. demo was f**cked up and agree about Destiny. I will also be going into hibernation. At the moment i am heavily into Battlefield 4 multiplayer. Im not the best at it but it is great fun. Im on PS4 if anyone wants to add me. Hunterkiller76-
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member

Play Wolfenstein. Pretty wow.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    WoW, SWTOR, Robocraft, Hearthstone. :smile:
  • WoW, Skyrim, Dragon Age Origins, Tombraider and Diablo 3.