Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Tsk Tsk Js- Just because this thread isn't named after you doesn't mean you can avoid it. :wink:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Teran - this was the perfect solution! Maybe we all needed a fresh start to rejuvinate our enthusiasm! Great to have everyone checking in again.

I'm feeling tons better today. Nessa, vitamins are a really good idea, especially vitamin D, don't get nearly enough of that this time of year. I need to restock my supply.

Happy Friday everyone!!!
  • Nessarose1
    I really did need them. It's super hard to swallow pills with the expander ib my mouth so I stopped taking them a while back.

Oh- speaking of this horrible mouth contraption- I get it out TOMORROW morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Hey Ladies!

I forgot what I was gonna even type right now. What the heck is wrong with me?? LOL

Oh yea, Nessa I started taking some One a Day vitamins a while back and they actually made me sick on my stomach so I didn't take them anymore. I couldn't believe that. It didn't matter if I ate first or not I was still so sick on my stomach so I threw them away. A whole brand new bottle wasted. Maybe I should start taking Flinstones vitamins. At least they taste good and I heard that they are just as good as the other vitamins out there.

Well I gotta help clean a little bit before I get my daughter! Catch you all later!
  • Lets start with TGIF :love: Was bad driving home last night, then this morning i left 20 mins earlier to make it to work on time, and got stuck in the car pool parking lot for 15 mins. we were literally rocking back and forth... :laugh: makes me laugh everytime i picture what we looked like. I would imagine we looked like fools. But that actually helped. Everytime we would stop, the car would spin. oh, what an adventure. Then, had an interview to move to a new department, a raise, and 3 weeks paid vacation this morning, i think it went well, should hear something by the end of next week, fingers crossed :bigsmile: and today i get off work at 3:30, pretty nice day (now that the car pool incident is over and we can laugh about it)

i had the same problem with the vitamins, made me sick. i thought about cutting them in half, but like i said- THOUGHT. LoL. So if i ever DO it I will let you know if it makes a difference. :happy:

I think it would be awesome to meet Paula, I :heart: her accent. Its so cute. Would love you hear about her :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    If I take vitamins (which I should) I take them at night as I am going to bed and sleep off the yucky feeling OR with a FULL meal.
  • chrissyh
    I think it would be awesome to meet Paula, I :heart: her accent. Its so cute. Would love you hear about her :flowerforyou:

Ha! Well if you heard me talk you'd love my southern accent too!!!!! Probably Nae and Jess too - I didn't notice strong accents on them but I don't notice mine til I go up north and my family makes fun of me!

Paula expressed total Southern Hospitality and Sweetness!!
  • Nessarose1
    Do you all take womens vitamins? Cuz when I told my dr vitamins make me sick she said its because the womens have a lot of iron in them. I take MEN'S daily vitamins. (no, there is no added pit hair or extra sweating. :tongue: )
  • chrissyh
    I took unisex Centrum!
  • Nessarose1
    Hmmm, well I don't know about those.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :laugh: Chrissy - I don't HAVE a southern accent. Now Renae, she got the twang like you! :tongue:
  • Nessarose1
    Hey Ladies!

I forgot what I was gonna even type right now. What the heck is wrong with me?? LOL

Oh yea, Nessa I started taking some One a Day vitamins a while back and they actually made me sick on my stomach so I didn't take them anymore. I couldn't believe that. It didn't matter if I ate first or not I was still so sick on my stomach so I threw them away. A whole brand new bottle wasted. Maybe I should start taking Flinstones vitamins. At least they taste good and I heard that they are just as good as the other vitamins out there.

Well I gotta help clean a little bit before I get my daughter! Catch you all later!

I took Flinstones the whole time I was prego. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Lets start with TGIF :love: Was bad driving home last night, then this morning i left 20 mins earlier to make it to work on time, and got stuck in the car pool parking lot for 15 mins. we were literally rocking back and forth... :laugh: makes me laugh everytime i picture what we looked like. I would imagine we looked like fools. But that actually helped. Everytime we would stop, the car would spin. oh, what an adventure. Then, had an interview to move to a new department, a raise, and 3 weeks paid vacation this morning, i think it went well, should hear something by the end of next week, fingers crossed :bigsmile: and today i get off work at 3:30, pretty nice day (now that the car pool incident is over and we can laugh about it)

i had the same problem with the vitamins, made me sick. i thought about cutting them in half, but like i said- THOUGHT. LoL. So if i ever DO it I will let you know if it makes a difference. :happy:

Sounds scary! Me and bf had a scare too. I just SAW us going into the ditch. I don't even know how he got us out of it without and accident. :indifferent: I alsmot cried. If I had tear ducts to cry from. :laugh: :wink:
  • JStarnes
    :indifferent: I didn't take any prenatal vit's when I was prego with either kid. :indifferent:

WAIT thats a lie - my midwife forced em down my throat - yes literally lol we have a mother/daughter relationship - at one appointment when she found out I hadn't been taking any. I ended up throwing em up :sick:
  • JStarnes
    so voluntarily I didn't take any. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    I didn't either- lied to my dr for a while until bf TOLD ON ME the little SNITCH! SO she sugested flinstones and I took those but only when bf nagged me. :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    UGH dumb boys!! Chris is who told on me. :grumble: I shoulda made HIM take them!
  • Nessarose1
    :laugh: :laugh: Mine tried to guilt me- "That's my kid in there and I need you to take care of her because I can't" :huh: :huh: :huh: But it was MY stomach that hurt and MY throat it all came back out of! :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    Chris is just a suck up & wanted midwife to love him more. AS IF it were possible, they were (and still kind of are) besties. :noway: :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: