WoooHooo Size 10!!!

sebaseth
sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share my success. Yesterday my clothes just felt and looked too big so I took a size 10 pair of jeans out of my closet and they fit!!!! It felt so good. I started out being a size 16 and squeezing into my 14's because I refused to be a size 16. I was excited to get back in a 12 but I feel so amazing that I can fit into a 10. My goal is to get to a size 8......only 1 more size to go!! I have not been in a size 10 since 1999. My goal weight is to be 135lbs. I am thinking now that that may even take me to a size 6 since I am 165 and at a 10.

Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• sebaseth
    Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share my success. Yesterday my clothes just felt and looked too big so I took a size 10 pair of jeans out of my closet and they fit!!!! It felt so good. I started out being a size 16 and squeezing into my 14's because I refused to be a size 16. I was excited to get back in a 12 but I feel so amazing that I can fit into a 10. My goal is to get to a size 8......only 1 more size to go!! I have not been in a size 10 since 1999. My goal weight is to be 135lbs. I am thinking now that that may even take me to a size 6 since I am 165 and at a 10.

Good luck to everyone!!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    WOW! Yayyyyyy, way to go! :heart: That's fantastic :)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY FOR YOU!!! FANTABULOUS!!! Doesn't it just amaze you how quickly you can "miss" the chance to wear clothes when tracking here??? Crazy! Keep up the good work!
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Yea you!!!! Keep up the good work.

Linda
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    :laugh: Alright, CONGRATS!!!!!!:laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Congradulations:drinker:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    That's wonderful!! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Wooooooooo!! Well done!! Hope you're strutting your stuff in your tiny jeans :drinker:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    congrats!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    That's wonderful!! What a great feeling. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • sebaseth
    Thanks everyone. Yes, Steffykins....I did strut my stuff today!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!