Surviving Summer WieghtLoss Challenge(SSWLC) week 15

Only one more update after this one! Net monday will be the end of the challenge. And the week after I'll be posting up a new challenge. I'll post what I'll call it over here first so you lovely people can be updated and know what you're looking for. What are we looking for? A HEALTHY LIFE!!!

so what are everybody's results?
stats for this week:
Start MFP:170
start SSWLC:169
w11: 160.5
w12:159.6
w13:159.7
w14:160.6
w15:158.2:heart:
total lost with SSWLC: 10.8
ultimate MFP goal: 125

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Only one more update after this one! Net monday will be the end of the challenge. And the week after I'll be posting up a new challenge. I'll post what I'll call it over here first so you lovely people can be updated and know what you're looking for. What are we looking for? A HEALTHY LIFE!!!

so what are everybody's results?
    stats for this week:
    Start MFP:170
    start SSWLC:169
    w11: 160.5
    w12:159.6
    w13:159.7
    w14:160.6
    w15:158.2:heart:
    total lost with SSWLC: 10.8
    ultimate MFP goal: 125
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Start of SSWC: 159.8
    Last Week: 137.8
    Current: 138
    Loss/Gain: -0/+0.2
    Total Loss: 21.8 :heart:
    Goal: 135

Gained some weight from camping trip last week, but lost most of it up until now even though there's no loss since last week. I don't think I'll meet my goal weight by the end of the challenge now..boo! :laugh: :grumble:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    The good thing is that you're soo close....it would have been different if you where really far from it.
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    starting mfp: 164.5
    Start SSWLC; 159.5
    Current: 150
    Ultimate goal: 115
    Loss/Gain -9.5 lbs

This summer has been hard, I haven't lost what i had hoped to, but i am happy that i did lose some. I changed my goal to a more realistic one along the way, i am hoping to get to 148 by next week.
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Sorry forgot to weigh in and check in on Monday. Tuesday morning I was at 185lbs though. I'm probably not going to hit my goal for the challenge either but I haven't exactly done too shabby either. I will do what I can this week but have to go on a trip for my sisters wedding so I won't have as much control over food as I would like. September will be getting back to the grind. :tongue: