weight stays the same

I am trying to gain weight, but it stays the same week after week I am hitting my calories and macros week after week need help i do twice a week workout I eat alot of protein complex carbs ?

Replies

• Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Eat more
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    More info needed...but the answer will involve "eating more" What are your specific goals?
  • MargaretSobers
    MargaretSobers Posts: 167 Member
    You should have to make a good balance between your calorie intake. Get more calories than you lose daily. If you want to gain weight, then eat food which gives the right kind of fat like eggs, Brown rice, pasta, potatoes and whole grains.
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Eat MORE. Cardio LESS. Resistance MORE. PROTIEN MOOREEEE!
  • Deewithadoo
    Deewithadoo Posts: 26 Member
    An interesting study was done on Sumo wrestlers (I think it was done by Shape magazine) on HOW they gained so much weight. Their trick was to always eat right before sleeping (and most of the time they ate McDonald's food) :(
  • Cyrinadia
    Cyrinadia Posts: 8 Member
    Haha, I have two people in my life who have troubles gaining weight. I wish it was my problem, but alas... Anyway, it really IS about eating more calories. This may not need to be 'bad' calories but try eating more pasta, rice and such in your meals. If you can add cheese to stuff, do so. Buy some delicious snacks and tuck in while watching television or playing computer or reading. Just keep them reasonably nutritious, so oat based snacks are a good choice. Good luck!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    An interesting study was done on Sumo wrestlers (I think it was done by Shape magazine) on HOW they gained so much weight. Their trick was to always eat right before sleeping (and most of the time they ate McDonald's food) :(

Can you post that study please?

Thanks
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    eat moar
    lift moar