Sound off! What exercise did you do today?

Replies

• gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Treadmill. 20 min. 7% incline. 3.1 mph
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    A simply lovely evening spoke to an after dinner bike ride. Zoom. Being full of fuel had me going faster than usual. Didn't eat extra to cover the work-out because the bike ride was unplanned.
  • Ansin529
    Ansin529 Posts: 47
    Thirty minute treadmill jog... Strength training...
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    I did 5 miles with Leslie Sansone!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    3.4 miles on my recumbent trike- 30 minutes.
  • Jojojesse
    Jojojesse Posts: 21 Member
    45 minutes of fast walking pushing a stroller with toddlers in tow on bicycles.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Did level 1 of 30 DS in the morning and will do power yoga flow in the evening.
  • Ansin529
    Ansin529 Posts: 47
    60 minutes cardio...
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Recumbent trike - 7.7 miles for a little over an hour.
  • honololo
    honololo Posts: 10 Member
    Same as yesterday morning - walked and then hiked for a total of 90 minutes. 20 pushups!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    C25K Week 4 Day 1
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Honestly, Haven't worked out all week. Started a new (overnight, 12 hour shift) job and starting my 7 days off tomorrow. I'm going to try to get into a routine next hitch, now that I know what I'll be like working nights (this is a first for me)
  • Crochet180
    Crochet180 Posts: 57 Member
    I walked for 20 minutes this morning and I have a gym session lined up at lunchtime. Think I'll have another walk on my way home today too. It's nice to have the 'safety net' of calories if I need them later in the day.
  • Yesterday was a 20 minute walk at lunch, then a walk/jog for my C25K routine. Walked to a local restaurant with a neighbor afterwards. Today is the first day of restarting my strength training, and probably a walk after work with my daughter / stroller. :-)
  • michellewalker8866
    michellewalker8866 Posts: 66 Member
    This week s just walking. My goal is to start weights next week.
  • sharonpink
    sharonpink Posts: 76 Member
    Swimming tonight after work.
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    This morning I ended up using my exercise time to clean the house. So I will need to come up with something tonight. Really am hoping to be able to get on the treadmill.
  • yturie47
    yturie47 Posts: 170 Member
    So nice and cool this morning..........walked the dogs one hour. Now I need to clean the house for an hour :0....... if I can make myself do it!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    I have a gazelle I get on at night. It's somewhere between a walk and a jog. Do that for at least an hour, two if I've been eating to much.
  • ok, finally did it, it doesn't seem like much, but wow, I'm so out of shape. I did Kendra Kemerly's 1 mile walk on Comcast on demand. It was only 15 mins. long though, but hey it's a start!