Do you get offended and hurt when .................

you realized that someone has removed from their friend list? Also what is the reason why you delete some people on your list?

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Deja vu....
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Actually I laughed last time lol
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Nope
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Do you get offended and hurt when .................

Doesn't matter how that question ends, the answer is always no.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    :yawn:
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Nope. And because I want to. It's my FL. I don't OWE anyone a spot, regardless of what they might think.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Not offended but sometimes curious, especially when it's someone that you seem to get along well with.
    Lets face it, we're all just an image on a screen and a handful of electrons floating around somewhere so how can you get offended because some other electrons delete you? LoL
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Nope... Life is too short to allow a stranger to affect my emotions...and by stranger I mean ANYONE I INTERACT WITH ON THE INTERNET and have not touched physically... IF I can't or haven't touched do they even exist???
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    TL/DR
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Deja vu....

All over again!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    I really only delete people who haven't signed in for 30 days or more. I'd also delete people if they're blatantly offensive, but I haven't had that come up
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    I delete people who ask too many redundant, annoying questions.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Nope. And because I want to. It's my FL. I don't OWE anyone a spot, regardless of what they might think.

Except for me right? I totally own my spot on your list!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    so many things to be upset over, so little time. so no.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I delete folks that are not active for X-amount of time... folks that are obviously here for a reason other than improving their lifestyle... and sometimes just because... I am Libra... I am Fickle... and YOU will pay attention to me OR you will be GONE!!! Gone DO YOU HEAR ME???? oh... umm..just kidding
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    I bust out the voodoo doll and cry
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member

Except for me right? I totally own my spot on your list!

Of course, Amber. You're a warrior. You scare me. ;)
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    I don't even know who it is most times. I lost three one day that kind of hurt, and I DID know who they were that day...but I know why and I understand. There are no hard feelings. And one of them actually came back later and we are friends again. But usually when the number drops...I can't even tell who it was. so no big loss.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Did you know people are dying of Ebola?