Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Lean in Chrissy I'll rub your temples for you. I hope it's gone in the morning. :ohwell:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    UhOh 16 hours. Can't let this thread die either. Chrissy I hope your poor head is feeling better. Hope you all have a great weekend. I lost another pound this week. Yay me. I was hoping to lose 5 pounds this month but I don't think I'm going to make it. I'll be happy to get down to 159 though and will probably try again next month.
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Dropping in to say Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't claim to be normal and I know for a fact that I'm so not normal and I love it!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Who's normal?? We can fix that! :wink:
  • mommared53
    My family think I'm crazy but I know I'm normal because the little voices in my head tell me I am. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • AliceLMS
    :tongue: I know I am normal cause she and I talk to each other all the time and she told me so!:tongue:
  • AliceLMS
    She and I are here together again. I couldn't let her have the kill!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Momma way to go on the loss this month!!

Normal is in the eyes of it's beholder................
  • mommared53
    Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you are all having a great day. Hi Busy if you're lurking.

Thanks Chrissy.

As for normal, I'm not really normal even in my own eyes. :laugh: :laugh: I'm always telling my son "But I'm fun!" :laugh: I'm always doing some silly, immature thing and he's always laughingly tells me, "Grow up Mom". He's just as silly as I am. :laugh: :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: WHY?!

Iain has the flu.
    Megan & Logan are now showing the same signs that prompted the middle of the night ER trip for Iain last night.
  • AliceLMS
    Sorry Jesse, wish I could help you.
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    I'm hoping mine doesn't end up with it too. What are the signs? Skylar wasn't showing any when I took her to her dads tonight so that is a plus.
  • chrissyh
    Sorry the kiddos aren't feeling well. Hopefully they'll spring back quickly.

Happy Monday Girls!
  • Nessarose1
    Yea- what are the signs???? Bf was super sick all weekend but came to work today. (We don't get "sick" days here- just vaca and his are used up.)
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    so sorry the kids are sick Jesse. Terrible to see them not feeling well. And poor Al, Everyone needs to get better quick!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Can't believe it is already Monday.
  • Nessarose1
    I need a space heater for under my desk.

The only thing is it has to be super quiet.

And invisible.

And it can't actually use any electricity.

:indifferent:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • chrissyh
    There are battery powered heated blankets out there - i looked a couple years back...but seem to be gone now....

http://cozywinters.com/shop/bench-warmer.html?utm_source=grab&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=merchantadv&zmam=61752597&zmas=1&zmac=4&zmap=bench-warmer
    At least your rump would be toasty!
  • Nessarose1
    I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll need 3. One for my poor feet, one for my tush and one for my back. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    they have battery heated vest, socks, anke wraps, etc.

I found another that stays hot up to 10 hours!! I really want it for baseball and football games!

http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/f297.html
  • Nessarose1
    :laugh: WOW!!! I never knew!!!