Someone on Facebook called my cat an Entitled B*tch!

Replies

• logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    The nerve! Unfriend..
    10449037_711263562268480_1620903063_a.jpg
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    LOL
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    If my Dog were picky I'd still put the same food in the bowl and eventually, when she got hungry enough, she'd eat it. Thankfully, she's a dog, and she doesn't give a crap what she eats.

Our three cats, however, would starve themselves. They would undoubtedly go to their graves malnourished, emaciated, hairless and angry before they'd eat a food they didn't like. All three of them - entitled @55holes.

Demon will just go to the dog's bowl and start eating. I think it's a control thing :wink:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Aren't ALL cats entitled *****es? I thought this was a known fact, no?

Seriously! Lol
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    That was my dog....she's just jelly that I only feed her the cheap *kitten*

I will make sure she keeps her paws off facebook and issues your cat a public apology

LOL
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    That would only be appropriate if you had a dog
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Unfriend and block.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    If my Dog were picky I'd still put the same food in the bowl and eventually, when she got hungry enough, she'd eat it. Thankfully, she's a dog, and she doesn't give a crap what she eats.

Our three cats, however, would starve themselves. They would undoubtedly go to their graves malnourished, emaciated, hairless and angry before they'd eat a food they didn't like. All three of them - entitled @55holes.

Demon will just go to the dog's bowl and start eating. I think it's a control thing :wink:

Yeah.. Our old fluffy one, he's a dog food eater anyway. It's a constant battle to keep him out of the dog's food... because it just makes him barf and pisses off the dog!
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    The nerve! Unfriend..
    10449037_711263562268480_1620903063_a.jpg

That's not how any of this works!!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Cats are finicky. My cat, Demon, only likes the sliced kind. She won't even touch the pate. She also doesn't eat all of her wet food unless it's the beef slices. My late husband got in the habit of giving her wet food, then dry food, then treats. So, now, she'll sit and wait once she's done eating the wet food and if you don't give her dry food, she'll open the cabinet door and sit and wait, looking at you.

I think I love Demon because that made me laugh out loud.

My cats are definitely entitled and they know it. I blame my mother for feeding the one chicken when she was a kitten. Now she smells chicken and goes crazy trying to get to it.

The other two will lick bowls if they're offered but don't really care otherwise. But heaven forbid the feeder dish not drop the food down into the bottom fast enough! LOL
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    people actually think this is unfriend worthy. lololol.

my cat is super entitled too. to say cats are entitled b!tches is nothing new. :yawn:

cause all cats are! :laugh:
  • dsm1991
    dsm1991 Posts: 156
    yea cats are useless
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    yea cats are useless

I wouldn't go that far..........
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    Cats are finicky. My cat, Demon, only likes the sliced kind. She won't even touch the pate. She also doesn't eat all of her wet food unless it's the beef slices. My late husband got in the habit of giving her wet food, then dry food, then treats. So, now, she'll sit and wait once she's done eating the wet food and if you don't give her dry food, she'll open the cabinet door and sit and wait, looking at you.

This is ADORABLE. He's eating the wet food right now, I think he doesn't like the pate either. This one is Flaked Tuna something. He's adopted, and his old owners used to feed him canned tuna so maybe he just prefers the fish and flaked stuff!
  • yea cats are useless

I wouldn't go that far..........

Me neither. I've heard they make for some delicious Chinese food.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I like to think of myself as a "cat expert," not to be confused with a "crazy cat lady." I only own 3 cats...not enough to qualify for "crazy cat lady."

I volunteer at a cat shelter though. Some cats don't like the wet food, which I found odd...b/c that crap reeks! I would have thought all cats would love it, but no, no they don't.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    My cat is smarter than most people I know and causes me less trouble, so yeah, the cat deserves some entitlement.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Cats.jpg

The only thing I have to say, is he is either incorrrect, or you are misinterpreting the *s. I think everyone knows that by definition, a Bitc[/i]h is a female dog. Therefore if your animal is indeed a cat, then it can't be that he is such as you have filled in the blanks with.

Perhaps your friend meant that your cat is an entitle puss[/i]y. That would make much more sense.

If you are, by chance correct, your friend needs to have a lesson in vocabulary. Kindly have them read the entirety of dictionary.com
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member

This is ADORABLE. He's eating the wet food right now, I think he doesn't like the pate either. This one is Flaked Tuna something. He's adopted, and his old owners used to feed him canned tuna so maybe he just prefers the fish and flaked stuff!

I found Demon when she was just a wee kitten by our outside trash can. I tried to find someone to take her, but my husband fell in love and she certainly was "his" cat. When I brought her in, all we had was dog food, so she ate that until I went to the store to get cat food. Maybe that's why she like it.

599461_4299794339137_1190755738_n.jpg

428821_4365712467049_759657579_n.jpg