1st reward!

i told my husband that as soon as i hit 50 lbs lost, i was booking a day at the spa! i'm now 54 lbs lost, and i go on thursday, can't wait, and well deserved!! thanks to everyone here, your support and tips helped me greatly in the beginning. I haven't been on much through the summer, but i still pop on here for support if i feel myself slacking. Its so nice to have something to turn to! keep up the good work everybody, its worth it!

Replies

• karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    i told my husband that as soon as i hit 50 lbs lost, i was booking a day at the spa! i'm now 54 lbs lost, and i go on thursday, can't wait, and well deserved!! thanks to everyone here, your support and tips helped me greatly in the beginning. I haven't been on much through the summer, but i still pop on here for support if i feel myself slacking. Its so nice to have something to turn to! keep up the good work everybody, its worth it!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Congratulations!!!! Enjoy every second of your spa time.
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    WAY TO GO!! Enjoy the spa...good reward choice!:flowerforyou:
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    WAY TO GO!! Enjoy the spa...good reward choice!:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    54lbs is AMAZING!!! WOW!!!!

Congrats and ENJOY the spa!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Have a wonderful time and spend some time thinking about another reward that will take you half-way to goal.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations!! Enjoy your day at the spa. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Wow awesome - enjoy your day!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!