pink team

tcheryl
tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
hello fellow pink losers!!!

my name is Cheryl. feel free to put me on your friends list. I hope we can encourage and cheer each other on.
good luck to us:)

Replies

• aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Hello Cheryl
    My name is Linda and I too am a part of the Pink Team! I am 53 years old and live in Washington State. I have two young grandchildren that I love to chase around often! I have been on MFP for 2+ years now and love the groups and challenges. As of the last 10 months I have put back on a few pounds so I need to get things under control and start moving in the right direction. DOWN
    Looking forward to the up coming group and challenges.
    Let's do this Pink!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    hi my name is Mike 53 years old have to lose the weight i put on as a truck driver I have four grandchildren and want to play with them
  • trina512
    trina512 Posts: 178 Member
    Hi team!

I'm Katrina. I'm also from Washington and looking forward to this challenge. Right now my focus is on increasing my activity level. So far, I'm really pleased with my activity. It hasn't paid off on the scale just yet, but I'm trying to not let that get to me. I'm on summer break right now, so I'm trying to make sure I keep my days centered around a routine rather than just letting the days get away from me. I wish you all the best of luck on this part of our journeys to better health!
  • tcheryl
    glad to meet you all--hope we're not the only pink team members to respond!!! but good luck to all of us:smile: we'll just have to
    try really, really hard!!!
  • tcheryl
    have any of the responding pink team members become friends with the missing in action pinks? we need each other:sad:
  • aNewMiniMe
    I went into the list of those who did not register their weight last Friday and messaged doingmenow78 asking if she was going to continue to please register in and if not to please let our leader know so that we aren't penalized as a team.

Okay - if someone else has time - or if I can later -- let's email anyone who didn't post their weight!
  • tcheryl
    i'll try carlynmatthew again.
  • CarlynMatthew
    CarlynMatthew Posts: 37 Member
    Hi Cheryl..and everyone..Thanks for reminding me. I have already done the weigh in.
  • tcheryl
    hello pink teammates--won't do as well this week because of being on vacation. (I made it back, purplescarf so I can post myself but thanks!!)

hope next week will be better and good, good, luck to our small group!!
  • aNewMiniMe
    Hey Pink - Sorry about the gain. Up 1.4 after a 4 day trip with my girlfriend. Eating out, no matter how careful you are, is hard on the diet. Home again and working it back off.
  • tcheryl
    next weigh-in we'll do MUCH better mini me:happy:
  • aNewMiniMe
    Just checking in. How is Pink doing. I know that personally I have not lost weight but am feeling good and exercising a lot. I may not be losing weight but rather gaining muscle. Who knows. I just know that no matter what I continue on with this life long battle. That goal of 130 still eludes me. I will continue on.

Anyone up for a Pink Challenge? I know that I am in 3 groups so I really don't need another challenge but I am more than willing to do one if we as a group decide that we should.
  • aNewMiniMe
    Okay Pink - I just posted a one week challenge starting today - August 22. Pink Team vs. the rest. Logging everything every day! Let's do it.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    I'm in thanks for the challenge
  • trina512
    trina512 Posts: 178 Member
    Hey team! Sorry I missed the weigh in. We went camping over the weekend and I didn't realize we wouldn't have cell service. It was really nice to disconnect, but I feel bad for missing this week. I am still here, just mentally a little more distracted because school is starting up again and I'm starting my new job. So far it's going well, it just feels like a lot of balls to manage. Not complaining, though.

Way to keep up the momentum the rest of you!!
  • tcheryl
    just a few more weeks--can we keep up the losing?? some weeks yes and some weeks no:laugh:
  • aNewMiniMe
    Ugh - it's Sunday morning and I just now realized I totally forgot to post my weight this week. I am so sorry. Good thing I get one opps here. I will post next week for sure! If you don't see it by noon on Friday PLEASE message me.
  • tcheryl
    you think about weighing in all week and then... i'll keep an eye on you:wink: