It works!

kellbell
kellbell Posts: 145 Member
Proud to report...since January 2008 my cholesterol has gone from 220 to 150. All from walking and eating lots of oatmeal :)

Do it for your health!!!

Just had to share. ~Kell

Replies

• kellbell
    Proud to report...since January 2008 my cholesterol has gone from 220 to 150. All from walking and eating lots of oatmeal :)

Do it for your health!!!

Just had to share. ~Kell
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Awesome report! =)
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Yay Kell!!! Way to go!
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106

Do it for your health!!!

Just had to share. ~Kell

Congratulations! Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration!!! :flowerforyou:

Marti
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!! Congrats to you! :drinker:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Congrats...keep it up

Rosie
  • Tarapip
    Tarapip Posts: 9 Member
    I know your picture. Was that taken at Mackinac Island?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Well good for you!! Thanks for sharing that.
  • jpritts
    jpritts Posts: 36
    Outstanding!!!!!!!!!! When I went to the doctor back in May I was 220 Lbs and my cholersterol was also 220. I also eat oatmeal everyday as soon as I get out of bed. I have dropped 30 lbs also. My next appt is not until November, but I can't wait to see the report. I hope it is much better and am keeping my fingers crossed until then.
  • kellbell
    I know your picture. Was that taken at Mackinac Island?

You betcha!! We only live a couple hours away. Kind of a regular summertime trip.
    One of my most favorite places on earth:)

GOOD EYE!! :wink:
    Kell
  • Congratulations and thank you for sharing. It gives me hope. I've started dieting because my LDL is high and after giving me time to get it down (it only went up), I was put on Lipitor and am hoping that if I lose enough weight I may be able to talk him into letting me off it.
  • DrAlex08
    DrAlex08 Posts: 15
    Thats great! Keep up the good work :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!