30 Day ABS/BOOTY Challenge - Results

becs3578
becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
Started an abs and booty TABATA style challenge 30 days ago.

I have only been working out (and trying to get healthy) for about 19 months now and thrilled with how far I have come. Lost (52 totally lbs from my highest weight) and 40 in the last 19 months.... With the help of crossfit, running and paleo style eating.

Lost 5.2 lbs during the month of August and I did 8 to 12 mins a day devoted to this challenge. (Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday = abs) (Monday/Wednesday/Friday = booty) I am really happy with the results and plan to continue this workout addition for another 100 days. Take some after pics in another 100 days. :)

Below are before and after .... 30 days!

EB2BE980-FF1F-47F6-931B-8BE0DF067324_zpsmdv8ubyv.jpg

39AEBFEA-4CF2-4E16-9108-B4FE57F0B8EC_zpswiqyqr4j.jpg

A8B3ED52-7116-4A31-A28F-C894CD1AE2BC_zpsaeqtf208.jpg

Replies

• amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!! you look great!!!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    it is amazing to me how in the first before photos you look like you're at goal and couldn't be any smaller. Then in the after photos you are so much smaller and the shape of your torso is so different. Incredible what exercise will do. you look fantastic.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Ummmm, yeah, hello gorgeous!!! You did absolutely fantastic in this challenge and you are looking fabulous!!! :smooched:
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    You continue to amaze! So proud of you!!
  • becs3578
    Thanks guys. I wasn't sure if it was working in appearance but my abs and booty was definitely tighter feeling. This is why I love pictures!

This week I am easing up on my strictness and enjoying a few luxurious and starting another 100 day challenge with new goals (including continuing the TABATA for abs/booty).... Working on the rest of the goals too. By my 36 birthday in December I should have reached all my long term goals! Atleast that is the plan.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Great job!
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Did you do a video? I am not sure what Tabata is, but I would like to do a 30 day challenge.
  • Fabulous results!!!! Keep at it
  • ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    Wow great job way to stay motivated!!! keep it up girl
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    you just inspired me to try a 30 day challenge!
  • becs3578
    Thanks. Yeah I really like 30 day challenges within my bigger 100 day challenges. Next challenges starts a week from today. Plan in it now.
  • becs3578
    No there was no video. tabata is a style of working out. 20 seconds of work and ten seconds of work .... 8 times. So one round is only 4 mins. Google it and you can get an idea. I picked my own four exercises to do TABATA style and every so often I would try out a new one. It kept it fresh.
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Wow, totally inspiring!!!! Makes me want to get in on it too....... thanks for sharing!
  • joshuaratliff
    joshuaratliff Posts: 49 Member
    HOLY COW!!!! You had an amazing month. You look amazing! I just can't put another exclamation mark anywhere...!!!! There I did it :-P. Once again you are an inspiration (as if you ever stopped being so.) Time for my 30 day challenge. I have exactly 32 days until my half marathon. Time to see what I ca accomplish. No more complaining, no more procrastinating, no more excuses. You have kicked my butt into gear again. THANK YOU!

I mean this in a kind way...you are absolutely beautiful. You were before, but now just differently so. Your before and after pictures are awesome, and I have done the same. I never did post mine out of fear. Time to kick the next 30 days A*$ and post some pics.

I am so proud of you! (Last exclamation mark, promise)
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Started an abs and booty TABATA style challenge 30 days ago.

I have only been working out (and trying to get healthy) for about 19 months now and thrilled with how far I have come. Lost (52 totally lbs from my highest weight) and 40 in the last 19 months.... With the help of crossfit, running and paleo style eating.

Lost 5.2 lbs during the month of August and I did 8 to 12 mins a day devoted to this challenge. (Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday = abs) (Monday/Wednesday/Friday = booty) I am really happy with the results and plan to continue this workout addition for another 100 days. Take some after pics in another 100 days. :)

Below are before and after .... 30 days!

EB2BE980-FF1F-47F6-931B-8BE0DF067324_zpsmdv8ubyv.jpg

39AEBFEA-4CF2-4E16-9108-B4FE57F0B8EC_zpswiqyqr4j.jpg

A8B3ED52-7116-4A31-A28F-C894CD1AE2BC_zpsaeqtf208.jpg

This is awesome! I am currently doing a 30 Day Squat challenge (I'm on Day 16) and was thinking about doing the Ab & Squat challenge for my next challenge. This has definitely motivated me to do that!
  • Wow, looking good.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    WOW!! In just 30 days?!??! Wow...such a change!! I have never done Tabata, but I will have to have the kids come over to show me how to google that.

Fantastic job!!!
  • Autumn_Days
    Autumn_Days Posts: 12 Member
    Wow! What a difference! You look great! All of that in 8-12 mins a day for a month????

Do you mind me asking what exercises you mainly stuck to?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!